I just didnt get it ......

Iaing

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Non smokers at my work who go outside at break times and sit in the smoking shelter when it's raining and then moan about the smoke. :D

Drivers who drive with their high beams on in fog. :D

Your wife always finds a long blonde hair on your jacket after a night out. :eek: :D

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
People who insist on having a full-blown Friends Reunited conference right in front of where I want to get an item from the shelf in Tesco's.

GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Why do people clap when their holiday flight touches down safely ?

Landing seems a rather important part of any pilots job, if he can't do that....... ;)

LOL. I always thought it was rather kind of the passengers to show their relief at not crashing between Costa del Concrete and Luton.
I went on a plane once that was group booked by 120 people (almost every seat i.i.r.c.) When it landed, just for a laugh we started some massive whooping and cheering....it went on forever. :)

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Religion (more precisely creationists)

Seconded!

I'm a Darwinist but people I bump into every day are unfortunately living proof that the theory is flawed. We're surrounded by idiots who aren't capable of performing basic human functions. How have some of them survived so long without accidentally removing themselves from the gene pool through some sublimely stupid act?

I've come to the conclusion that somebody up there is having a laugh. It's the only rational explanation.

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Religion (more precisely creationists)

Seconded!

I'm a Darwinist but people I bump into every day are unfortunately living proof that the theory is flawed. We're surrounded by idiots who aren't capable of performing basic human functions. How have some of them survived so long without accidentally removing themselves from the gene pool through some sublimely stupid act?

I've come to the conclusion that somebody up there is having a laugh. It's the only rational explanation.

This is somewhere along my lines of logic.

I have a stupid question about evolution which I know is stupid, but I can't work out an answer to it.

This is roughly the way I see it :

Somewhere a long time ago, some breed of monkey type dudes made the first step into becoming human about 5million years ago. Then a couple of million years later loads of homo dudes appeared. Eventually Homo sapiens appeared 1/2 million years ago beat the crap out of the other Homos and eventually took over.

Which makes sense.

H sapien is still evolving and getting bigger and stronger due to natural selection and all that.

Fine. With you all the way.

But if we are still evolving, why did the monkey dudes stop evolving, so why aren't there a few half developed homo erectus dudes hanging aroung in darkest Asia or wherever ?

Do you get what I'm trying to say ?

A totally rediculous, stupid question that my nephew asked me last year, and I just couldn't work out how to answer it.

sorry

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Craphacker ... I can see where your coming from but I had the most confusing time at high school and was suspended for blasphey because I dared to call my R.E. teacher, who was also my science teacher a hypocrite because in one class he tells us we came from Adam and Eve then in the very next class was banging on about how we evolved from chimps.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Craphacker ... I can see where your coming from but I had the most confusing time at high school and was suspended for blasphey because I dared to call my R.E. teacher, who was also my science teacher a hypocrite because in one class he tells us we came from Adam and Eve then in the very next class was banging on about how we evolved from chimps.

well there's no dichotomy there - Eve was the chimp, Adam the chump