I bought today.....

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Recently delivered was this putter, the "Hammy"!

Very much against what we know now about putter design with weight concentrated immediately behind the sweet spot, rather than either side and towards the back.

It also has an on-set face which is unusual for a blade putter and for the time has very little loft.

Should be an interesting one to use on the course.

I'm not sure who made it but it might be J.B. Halley, purely on the similarity of the "Hammy" script to the Halley signature used on some of their clubs.

1727538963598.png1727538977535.png
1727538995248.png
1727539077378.png

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Two pair of Oscar Jacobson thermal golf trousers half price in Snaiton golf.
I'm sending my ones back. They claimed they were regular fit in the product description but they are actually slim fit and bloody horrible. No give at the calves at all, look ad feel terrible. Emailed Snainton with my thoughts on the mis-representation.

The Fader

Visit site
A PX Evenflow Riptide (small batch) stiff driver shaft from GolfClubs4Cash. It turns out that I had a boat load of loyalty points from previous purchases, and so I was able to buy this new shaft for £2.34. I feel quite chuffed with myself.

It's going into a Bridgestone J33R driver.

The Bridgestone J33R is an absolute beast!! My son has just gone back to his with a Matrix Ozilk shaft and its as long and in some cases longer than all his subsequent drivers (and there's been a few!!).

Not bad for a 19 year old club.

I'd be really interested to hear how yours performs against the latest and greatest drivers.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm sending my ones back. They claimed they were regular fit in the product description but they are actually slim fit and bloody horrible. No give at the calves at all, look ad feel terrible. Emailed Snainton with my thoughts on the mis-representation.
I havnt tried mine yet thanks got the heads up.
Slim fit is no good for me.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
The Bridgestone J33R is an absolute beast!! My son has just gone back to his with a Matrix Ozilk shaft and its as long and in some cases longer than all his subsequent drivers (and there's been a few!!).

Not bad for a 19 year old club.

I'd be really interested to hear how yours performs against the latest and greatest drivers.
I've owned a couple in the past. They look nice, plain and simple, and they sound great with a deep thud out of the middle.

This one currently has a UST regular V2, but it's getting the stiff PX Evenflow so we'll see.

I took it to the range yesterday and hit it against my Mizuno ST-x 230, there was nothing to choose between them.

I took it out on the course today and the most noticeable thing was how it took the left-hand side of the course out of the equation, which suits me fine.