I bought today.....

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I got one of those big Stanley cup rip offs from TK Maxx as I needed a thin bottom to fit in the Motocaddy bottle holder. Only problem is the bottle holder is complete garbage and the cup is so top heavy that it spins the bottle holder on it's side and the cup falls out. Not my best purchase.

I disagree. Last few all inc holidays I’ve been on, the adults take them to the pool bar and fill them with cocktails or beer.

Great purchase.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got one of those big Stanley cup rip offs from TK Maxx as I needed a thin bottom to fit in the Motocaddy bottle holder. Only problem is the bottle holder is complete garbage and the cup is so top heavy that it spins the bottle holder on it's side and the cup falls out. Not my best purchase.
The bottle holder on my bag is too small as well, I can only use it when it's on the trolley otherwise it would fall out. But when I'm carrying I don't bother with the umbrella so I put the bottle in the umbrella holder sleeve instead.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
This link arrived and HID saw me looking at the bags and thought it would be "nice" to be my name on it. She didn't understand why not and was halfway through getting me one for an early Christmas present. Think I have stopped her!!!!!!!!! I do hope so not matter how well intended

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This link arrived and HID saw me looking at the bags and thought it would be "nice" to be my name on it. She didn't understand why not and was halfway through getting me one for an early Christmas present. Think I have stopped her!!!!!!!!! I do hope so not matter how well intended

Why don't you want your name on it? It would help you see which bag is yours if you were having a senior moment?

When I was ordering my Chilly's bottle yesterday my wife said she wanted one as well, and she wanted to put engravements on them too - 40 quid nearly became 100 quid in an instant, but I managed to talk her out of the engraving at least.

MACM85

Visit site
Why don't you want your name on it? It would help you see which bag is yours if you were having a senior moment?

When I was ordering my Chilly's bottle yesterday my wife said she wanted one as well, and she wanted to put engravements on them too - 40 quid nearly became 100 quid in an instant, but I managed to talk her out of the engraving at least.

Just get her a £20 label printer. Job sorted

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

Looks a bit pretentious and I don't have the game for it. Would get pelters from the weekend roll ups as well

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

Good call, although it doesn't have to be your name
some options ;

Birdie Machine
Mines A Pint
Homer Says Doh!
etc
etc