I bought today.....

Springveldt

Visit site
Been on Callaway Preowned again and now awaiting the delivery of a Paradym 5 hybrid. Just got zero confidence in my 5 iron right now. Will probably need to loft the hybrid up though to get it to fall in between my 4 hybrid and 6 iron properly.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Eleven 6 hybrid might be more to come if other irons don’t improve, Calloway A1 Paradym smoke think I would sell them if I didn’t take too much of a hit.

Springveldt

Visit site
Eleven 6 hybrid might be more to come if other irons don’t improve, Calloway A1 Paradym smoke think I would sell them if I didn’t take too much of a hit.
What's wrong with the Callaway hybrids? I've got the Apex 21's in 3 and 4 and love them. The only issue I have with them is that you can get low spin fliers as they have such a deep face but that comes in really handy on par 5's.

edit: Well handy most times unlike Saturday where I hit my 4 hybrid 270 yards downwind into the ditch at the back of the green. 25mph wind behind, rock hard fairway and green, low spin bullet and the thing just never stopped running. Was fuming. :)

Last edited:

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What's wrong with the Callaway hybrids? I've got the Apex 21's in 3 and 4 and love them. The only issue I have with them is that you can get low spin fliers as they have such a deep face but that comes in really handy on par 5's.

Yea sorry I meant the Calloway irons, nothing wrong with the clubs but I’m an old bugger and not very good with irons and think the Eleven brand of clubs might be better for me.

Gleb

Visit site
Reading the thread got me excited and I got a like-new Odyssey 2-ball eleven putter from Callaway pre-owned. 25% on top of £150 felt like a great offer.

Excited and waiting to practice with it.

Now rain gear and a hybrid/wood left for completeness. I’ll probably wait with more clubs until I get fitted though.

Attachments

• IMG_1748.jpeg
    IMG_1748.jpeg
    118.9 KB · Views: 0

Springveldt

Visit site
Been on Callaway Preowned again and now awaiting the delivery of a Paradym 5 hybrid. Just got zero confidence in my 5 iron right now. Will probably need to loft the hybrid up though to get it to fall in between my 4 hybrid and 6 iron properly.
First time this has ever happened to me and I've used them quite a bit but 2 days later and I've still not even got an email to say the club has been posted. I've usually got the club in my hands by now even when selecting the cheap postage option.

I see they have a clearance sale on now for some items as well, practically giving them away. Maybe they are just busy at the moment.
Reading the thread got me excited and I got a like-new Odyssey 2-ball eleven putter from Callaway pre-owned. 25% on top of £150 felt like a great offer.

Excited and waiting to practice with it.

Now rain gear and a hybrid/wood left for completeness. I’ll probably wait with more clubs until I get fitted though.
I got a Ten 2-ball late last year (snapped the shaft like an idiot) and I got an Eleven 2-ball a couple of month ago now in the sale for £95. Think it was "good" but it came and I wasn't even sure it had been used. It was cheaper to buy a new putter than reshaft the old one, mental.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just bought a 1 litre Chilly's bottle. With my current 750ml one I keep running out of water with 2 holes to go, and none of our bloody water fountains on the course work anymore.

Springveldt

Visit site
Just bought a 1 litre Chilly's bottle. With my current 750ml one I keep running out of water with 2 holes to go, and none of our bloody water fountains on the course work anymore.
I got one of those big Stanley cup rip offs from TK Maxx as I needed a thin bottom to fit in the Motocaddy bottle holder. Only problem is the bottle holder is complete garbage and the cup is so top heavy that it spins the bottle holder on it's side and the cup falls out. Not my best purchase.