I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Vinted is a goldmine with great prices for a lot of things, I scored a Nike Jordan Team Dri-FIT Half Zip Top in green, a navy RLX polo shirt, and some old Nike VT2s to restore for under £35 (y):cool:
Did you not fancy buying my Island Green and Fila polos for 2 quid a piece while you were there? 😂

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Got one myself. Happy with it 👍

Hoping I'll be the same - currently using the Epic Flash which I've loved to be fair. I'd not really had my head turned until this latest release of drivers but it finally felt like a tangible increase in performance.

Springveldt

Visit site
Hoping I'll be the same - currently using the Epic Flash which I've loved to be fair. I'd not really had my head turned until this latest release of drivers but it finally felt like a tangible increase in performance.
I bought an Epic Speed from preowned earlier this year but I've already went back to the Epic Flash. Something about the Speed just didn't feel right, felt like I was hitting it out the middle yet I was 10-15 yards short of were I thought I would be. It's not even a shaft thing, I've got the Flash head on the shaft that came with the Speed and I'm definitely hitting it further. One of the lads who I play with and is a scratch golfer said the same thing, he just felt there was something not right with the Speed and that he hits is Rogue ST and Ping G430 further than it.

Was thinking about trying the Paradym or AI Smoke, they have a big sale on just now but neither are on sale. Might wait till there is a sale were you can get a Paradym for £200 to try it.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I purchased some 3 ball sleeves so I have
Chrome tour x
TM tour response
Wilson Triad
Wilson staff

Just wanted to see if I could find an option other than AD333.

Smoj

Visit site
Did you not fancy buying my Island Green and Fila polos for 2 quid a piece while you were there? 😂
I'll keep a look out
😉

I also bought 40 Callaway chrome soft/chrome soft x balls from eBay, I think they might take over Bridgestone as my preferred golfball, especially the chrome soft x football-looking one

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Took delivery of a set of Ping i525s with PX IO shafts, been struggling with distance control and ball flight with the T200s so going to see if these make a difference. I was fitted for i525s earlier in the year.

Burnsey

Visit site
Went for an iron fitting today, with the intention of buying new ones...

Fitter was excellent and using the Trackman data, experience and general overall feeling, ended up agreeing there would be no benefit in changing, as I'm hitting current set well, albeit craving a little more distance.

Concluded by agreeing to strengthen lofts by 2 degrees 6 - Gap Wedge, which gives me 27.5 - 48 through the set. Leaving 5 iron out of the bag and adding my three wedges at 52/56/60.

Total cost £5 per club x 6 = £30!

The strongest loft (6i), should carry 165 yards and my current 4h carries 180, 5 wood 190 and 3 wood (only off the tee) 220.

I am trying the new Titleist GT driver next weekend and an event, as I just fancy it and then will re-look at the hybrid/fairway woods to see if I can get a little more carry for par 5's and close the gap 190-250 off the deck.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I've been trying to get one for yonks.
They seem very popular and I've let a few go as the price got too high.

A Cobra Baffler hybrid 23° to match my 16° and 20°.
Also picked up a nice set of vintage headcovers from the same seller, combined postage.

black headcovers.jpg
£21.50 for the hybrid and headcovers, including postage. Chuffed.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
I've been trying to get one for yonks.
They seem very popular and I've let a few go as the price got too high.

A Cobra Baffler hybrid 23° to match my 16° and 20°.
Also picked up a nice set of vintage headcovers from the same seller, combined postage.

View attachment 54637
£21.50 for the hybrid and headcovers, including postage. Chuffed.
Is that real gorilla?

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Ping G430 max driver stiff

I have the G430 10K one atm but it’s definitely got a right miss in it.
It looks wide open at adress
So that’s going on eBay.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

A wee review here for you Greig.
Yeah, I read a few as it was between the Hybrid and the Aqua Eight G as they both have the cart recess on the foot. But the Hybrid has a 14 way top which works better for me. Both around the 2Kg mark as well.