I bought today.....

Smoj

Visit site
180 Yellow Spike golf tees, I never knew there was a line on them where you can choose your tee height. Now I don't have to buy 2 separate tee sizes, or any tees for at least 6 months

Visit site
Booked in for a few nights in Lisbon in September!

Playing;
- Oitavos Dunes
- Penha Longe
- Troia
- Terras Da Comporta Dunas

Apparently the last one is possibly the best course in Europe, looks out of this world. Can’t wait!

Springveldt

Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on an AI Smoke Max driver from Callaway pre-owned.

Nice little early birthday treat for myself.
I've been thinking about selling all the spare gear I've got in the garage (3 vokey wedges, epic speed 3 wood, epic speed driver) to partly fund one of these. I might just wait till the next sale and see what they drop the Paradym to.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I got this nagging itch in my brain that I wanted to try a High Launch 3 wood and couldn't help myself. Just ordered a Paradym X from Callaway Pre-Owned. Not sure how I'm going to explain it to the wife, but it was only £156 with the 10% of new customers, so I'm practically saving us money really.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I got this nagging itch in my brain that I wanted to try a High Launch 3 wood and couldn't help myself. Just ordered a Paradym X from Callaway Pre-Owned. Not sure how I'm going to explain it to the wife, but it was only £156 with the 10% of new customers, so I'm practically saving us money really.
I found that the HL 3 wood only went the same length as a 5 wood.
So you might have to buy a HL 5 wood to compensate 😂😂

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So you've just bought a 4 wood then 😉

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
So far this year I have lost 3 putter headcovers, so just bought a new one. In memory of my grandad who was a Sunderland season ticket holder all his life and used to take me to games and the training ground as he knew the head groundsman, I have bought one designed on a retro Sunderland home kit. Hopefully I take better care of this one.

The Fader

Visit site

I bought a Rogue ST 3 wood HL when I was struggling with my standard 3 wood.

It's been a revelation. Amazing how much more forgiving a couple of extra degrees of loft have been. With no noticeable loss of distance.

Hope you get on with it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I bought a Rogue ST 3 wood HL when I was struggling with my standard 3 wood.

It's been a revelation. Amazing how much more forgiving a couple of extra degrees of loft have been. With no noticeable loss of distance.

Hope you get on with it.
Yeah, I've had a 5 & 7 for years, prior to that I couldn't get any distance on a 3 wood. But I'm hoping I can hit the 3HL a little longer than 5W now. Fingers crossed anyway.

Smoj

Visit site
Vinted is a goldmine with great prices for a lot of things, I scored a Nike Jordan Team Dri-FIT Half Zip Top in green, a navy RLX polo shirt, and some old Nike VT2s to restore for under £35 (y):cool: