I bought today.....

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
FJ Tour Alpha shoes. Need a nee pair of spiked for the winter after realising I have loads of shoes but they are all spikeless.

Ultra comfortable and 4 heel spikes, just the way I like ‘em.

Pro did me a decent deal too.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
A query.
Mid-morning on Monday i ordered a driver from Callaway Pre-owned. I still have had no message to say it's been shipped or when it might be delivered. Is this normal? (Am less concerned about however long it takes to be delivered - just want to know when that's actually likely)

PaulMdj

Visit site
A query.
Mid-morning on Monday i ordered a driver from Callaway Pre-owned. I still have had no message to say it's been shipped or when it might be delivered. Is this normal? (Am less concerned about however long it takes to be delivered - just want to know when that's actually likely)
I ordered a putter last thursday, got a confirmation email immediately to confirm the order.
Got a UPS email friday morning to say they were accepting the parcel, delivered monday.

If you’ve not heard anything I’d give them a ring, been excellent in the past when I’ve contacted them.
0800 026 4653

Springveldt

Visit site
A query.
I was the same with my hybrid last week. Usually when I order even selecting the standard postage service it would be order Monday, get the UPS notice Tuesday and delivered Wednesday.

Last week I waited till Thursday and still nothing, so I contacted them through customer services by sending an email and I got a reply an hour later saying it would be posted that day. Got the UPS noticed around 5pm and club got delivered Friday. I'd send them an email to ask when it's going to be posted.

Last edited:

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
I ordered a putter last thursday, got a confirmation email immediately to confirm the order.
Got a UPS email friday morning to say they were accepting the parcel, delivered monday.

If you’ve not heard anything I’d give them a ring, been excellent in the past when I’ve contacted them.
0800 026 4653
Ta both. Might give them a ring later this morning.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I know others sing the praises of Callaway Preowned but I never seem to have any luck with them..
A bit like TK Max..they have loads of stuff for sale at good prices but nothing in my size or spec......
Oh well......

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Or have the patience to keep scrolling back down to where you last were. Awful website. I did buy something from there a few months ago and it was in fantastic condition, but it’s just not worth the effort and frustrating website!
We need to just place our requirements with @Springveldt and leave the actual ordering off the website to him. He has the inside track on that site 😄

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Or have the patience to keep scrolling back down to where you last were. Awful website. I did buy something from there a few months ago and it was in fantastic condition, but it’s just not worth the effort and frustrating website!
I was trying to steer clear of commenting on the website... am afraid it's put me off bothering again.

As to a purchase - found they had exactly what I wanted. Except, it turns out, they didn't.

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Invested in a 19* Callaway Apex 24 Utility wood today courtesy of the Callaway Pre-Owned site....going to try it as an alternative to my 18 degree hybrid for a bit more launch and a steeper landing so I can attack greens from around 170-180yds with a bit more chance of holding them than the lower flatter flight that the hybrid is currently giving me.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
A PX Evenflow Riptide (small batch) stiff driver shaft from GolfClubs4Cash. It turns out that I had a boat load of loyalty points from previous purchases, and so I was able to buy this new shaft for £2.34. I feel quite chuffed with myself.

It's going into a Bridgestone J33R driver.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Went up to Cash Fore Clubs, a pre owned place just outside Chippenham, about 5 mins from home. Not the most spectacular place but plenty of choice and a simulator to try clubs. I wanted to swap my 3 wood for a 5 wood and possibly change my 2 hybrids as well if the gapping required it. Had good service and no hard sell, I came out with a 5 wood and 4 hybrid, both Callaway Paradym in excellent condition. Got a good deal on my clubs as well to sweeten the deal.