I bought today.....

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Reading the posts above about snainton and paying returns… can’t recommend golfbase highly enough. Decent range, reasonably priced, free delivery on orders over £30, free returns.
Yes was just a really good price for OJ thermal trousers but they were miss advertised and slim fit.
30 yrs to late for me slim fit.😳

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
A Wildernesse logo'd Sta-Dry cart bag, to replace my older and identical Royal Blackheath bag. Figured I should my club's bag rather than someone else's!

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Regards these OJ slim thermal trousers were the waist sizes true to size or a bit snug also please?

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Reading the posts above about snainton and paying returns… can’t recommend golfbase highly enough. Decent range, reasonably priced, free delivery on orders over £30, free returns.

Hugely under rated company. Had a fault with a pair of FJ sports when they first come out and they were collected the following day at the same time as the replacements arrived.

Great for Oakley flip flops too

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hugely under rated company. Had a fault with a pair of FJ sports when they first come out and they were collected the following day at the same time as the replacements arrived.

Yes I think the main problem was Oscar Jacobsons.
The tag saying Slim Fit was inside the trousers and could not be seen.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Three driving range tees after a wonderful suggestion from @Slab a short time ago. Got one low one with a cross in it that you can put an actual tee in (although concerned that I'll just be losing all my tees down the driving range with that one) and a couple of the normal ones of different heights. If the shorter one isn't correct height for driver I'll cut the longer one down to the right height.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

Well, on the Snainton issue despite having an email from them confirming that the fault lay with them for not having the correct information they have indeed charged me for the return.

Again, the value (£4) is inconsequential but as a point of principle it speaks volumes of their view of their customers. Won't be ordering from them again.

On the flip side, The Online Golf Shop are impressive with a large order I placed having a couple of issues but they were resolved fast and fairly.

sjw

Visit site
Three driving range tees after a wonderful suggestion from @Slab a short time ago. Got one low one with a cross in it that you can put an actual tee in (although concerned that I'll just be losing all my tees down the driving range with that one) and a couple of the normal ones of different heights. If the shorter one isn't correct height for driver I'll cut the longer one down to the right height.
I use one of those cross ones. Sometimes it's fine and the tee lasts for ages, but on Monday I was firing them all over the place. Some forwards down the range, some into the next bay, some backwards, some exploding into pieces. All good fun 🤪 What I really need is a longer one cut down.