I bought today.....

Burnsey

Visit site
I do have an illness with golf gear and bags are no exception, so just ordered the Vessel Player V Stand in black.

Took a while to decide between the Vessel and G/Fore, but I have had my eye on one for ages. Bugs me how they do it as 'pre-order', so keep your money and do a bulk order from wherever, but fancy trying one for the carry season.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Deposit down for a 3 day trip to the belfry right before the Ryder cup next year

2 rounds with the society and 1 day before me and my mate just fancy making it a longer week

Not an awful price either

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not the gt? The tsr?

I went to get fit in January, was all in the mindset of fit me for ping

Titliest blew it out the park
Tsr1 which is still in production. I did a bit of in depth investigation and I have hit the GT.
The TSR1 is the light one and I use a 40g ladies pro launch blue shaft in epic speed .. so directionally this should be similar. I can live with anything that goes left .. going right winds me up no end

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Tsr1 which is still in production. I did a bit of in depth investigation and I have hit the GT.
The TSR1 is the light one and I use a 40g ladies pro launch blue shaft in epic speed .. so directionally this should be similar. I can live with anything that goes left .. going right winds me up no end

I got fit for the tsr3 9 degree, I'm by no means a good player lol but I produce far too much spin on my drives. This low spin driver really helps me control my drives more

It was originally set up for max draw bias but on a lesson a few months ago (the fitter I have lessons with) he said my swings improved and don't need the most help so dropped it slightly but made it less loft (8.25) as I send the ball too high

They are cracking drivers

Very impressed when I was hitting it. It was by no means on my radar when I went for fitting but the numbers were longer than the ping and tighter dispersion

Hank

Visit site
I ordered new Ecco Biom C4 golf shoes from Snainton on Saturday. They arrive today only to find i couldnt get my foot into them. They're like a sock with no tongue to open which doesn't help get wider feet in.

Really nice shoes though.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I ordered new Ecco Biom C4 golf shoes from Snainton on Saturday. They arrive today only to find i couldnt get my foot into them. They're like a sock with no tongue to open which doesn't help get wider feet in.

Really nice shoes though.

Have they got the option to remove the sole for more width? Some of them do

However I go up a size with ECCO I still to my EU size (45) which is an 11 with ECCO not a 10 like other brands

Hank

Visit site
Have they got the option to remove the sole for more width? Some of them do

However I go up a size with ECCO I still to my EU size (45) which is an 11 with ECCO not a 10 like other brands
It wasnt the sole that was stopping my foot. There was no tongue to manouvre about to make it slightly wider.

I have about 4/5 pairs of Ecco, i swear by them. Im a 43 in all of them.