I bought today.....

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another pair of Mizuno Wave Hazard Boa shoes from Hotgolf as they have some sizes back in stock. Most comfy shoes I’ve worn so bagged me another (it’s only the white/silver ones they have sizes in).

£60 bargain in my book.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another pair of Mizuno Wave Hazard Boa shoes from Hotgolf as they have some sizes back in stock. Most comfy shoes I’ve worn so bagged me another (it’s only the white/silver ones they have sizes in).

£60 bargain in my book.
Do they wear true to size? - considering .5 size up as the only option they have.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Think it was you @GreiginFife who posted about county golf, I've never used them before but just ordered couple of UA shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, 2023 RC shirt and padded fleece (silly cheap now) & Mizzy wind jacket.
Won’t get them for about 3 weeks so fingers crossed on fit & quality (at least I'll know who to blame!)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Think it was you @GreiginFife who posted about county golf, I've never used them before but just ordered couple of UA shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, 2023 RC shirt and padded fleece (silly cheap now) & Mizzy wind jacket.
Won’t get them for about 3 weeks so fingers crossed on fit & quality (at least I'll know who to blame!)
Haha, we've been talking about County Golf on here for absolute years. I think I first bought from them in 2019. 😄

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think it was just me that last mentioned them when I bought some Troos.

County Golf have been a favourite of many on here for a long while.
First discovered them in 2013 when it was mainly Dwyers trousers and Sunderland polos that they sold pretty much exclusively.