I bought today.....

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I’ve sown the seed of a possible new ping driver.

We popped into a course while out to ask about the ping fitting day - they’re fully booked but for some odd reason they’ve got a cack handed head in so I’ll be going back this week to have a tinker

Smoj

Visit site
A nice mountain wearhouse gilit in the sale for £19 it feels exactly the same as my footjoy hybrid jacket i have. nice.:cool:
and a cheapo 2nd hand sm7 60 lob wedge from gc4c (apparently it takes up to 35 days to get their new reward points, so it looks like i'll have a free club by the time they add up all my points :LOL:)

Teebs

Visit site
Shotscope V3 watch to replace a H4 handheld. Found the handheld too fiddly and I'm used to a watch when playing.

£85 delivered off ebay, brand new with the tracking tags. Best price brand new is £120 so a decent saving.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bizarrely I figured out last year that I aligned myself better if I didn’t pick a spot in front of the ball to align to. I’m very right eye dominant and it resulted in me aiming way right with my body when I tried to line up with the spot. Now I just stand behind, pick a spot on the highest tree (etc) as far as possible in the distance along the target line. walk up and take a slow mo swing near the ball - if I feel like I’m extending towards the target on follow through, I’m all set. It’s the distance object I can align to. Something close, I’m rubbish. Something to try if you’re struggling 👍🏻

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21445

New PXG Golf Balls and I was pretty impressed with them..

Well worth a try if your looking for a premium ball with really good feel round the green.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
New PXG Golf Balls and I was pretty impressed with them..

Well worth a try if your looking for a premium ball with really good feel round the green.

I’m disappointed it didn’t go “KABOOM”

They’re made in a factory in Vietnam that produce balls for other brands.

Not sure that £45 a dozen is the right price for what’s probably a rebadged Kirkland

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Motore f3 regular shaft for my 3w. Have always been a stiff but recently noticed a reg is working better in the driver and with the 7w having a reg the 3w just seems to feel different and requires a different swing.

BridgfordBlue

Visit site
Does anyone know if there’s much difference between the Taylormade tour response and v3 urethane balls?

Been playing the former and really like them, the v3 seem to be about a tenner cheaper.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Since my PK FW3S trolley gained a water ingress feature earlier in the winter, I replaced the top handle which inclused the lcd cover, seems that enough water had gotten in and screwed my LCD board also so decided a couple of rounds was a couple of rounds too many to be guessing what speed Id set it at and whether it was even left switched on or off!
I ordered this on Sunday and had it delivered this morning. This is the second time I've ordered from electricgolftrolleyspares who as it turns out, are based here in NI in Aberdelghy Golf Club in Belfast. I honestly cant fault the service and speed.
Anyway, Im going to fit this little blighter later today when I finish work.
lcd.jpg

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’m disappointed it didn’t go “KABOOM”

They’re made in a factory in Vietnam that produce balls for other brands.

Not sure that £45 a dozen is the right price for what’s probably a rebadged Kirkland
If they are consistent with their club pricing they will be about £30 in 3 months