I bought today.....

Skytot

Visit site
Some shiny new Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal irons with matching gap wedge :cool:
I’ve got the same irons but only up to Gap wedge. Love the Gap wedge and I’m seriously considering adding a 54 & 58 in Hot metals with same shaft & grip as the rest of my set . Ideally I would like to try them before I buy but don’t think that’s possible

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Just been for a putter fitting at Middlesbrough Municipal I’ve filed for divorce with my scotty and ordered a lovely feeling Edel putter!

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Ross Jackson? A mate has recently been and was very impressed. Sorted an alignment issue during the process.
It was Lewis at Ross Jackson’s but very knowledgeable and the Edel fitting process if really interesting. I’ve booked in for a driver fitting. My mate bizarrely turned up and he was very impressed with his driver fitting.

sjw

Visit site
I've ordered some 2nd hand Kirkland wedges off eBay. Will see what they're all about. Probably won't have much use for the 60 degree, but at the moment there is just too much of a gap between my pitching wedge and my sand wedge. For under 100 quid for three wedges I thought it was worth a shot.

AAC

Visit site
I've ordered some 2nd hand Kirkland wedges off eBay. Will see what they're all about. Probably won't have much use for the 60 degree, but at the moment there is just too much of a gap between my pitching wedge and my sand wedge. For under 100 quid for three wedges I thought it was worth a shot.

I had a look at those when i was last in Costco, the shafts were TT i think and the heads looked very stylish, they look tremendous value (£149.00 for 3 IIRC)

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I had a look at those when i was last in Costco, the shafts were TT i think and the heads looked very stylish, they look tremendous value (£149.00 for 3 IIRC)
I’ve thought the same and played with a couple of people who use them. Only thing for me was the grips felt very thin (and I play with standard size) but that’s easily fixed for the price

sjw

Visit site
I’ve thought the same and played with a couple of people who use them. Only thing for me was the grips felt very thin (and I play with standard size) but that’s easily fixed for the price
I've heard about the grips. I'll see how I get on, if they're crap then I'll take them to the shop at my range.

Smoj

Visit site
HZRDUS SMOKE BLACK RDX 70 fairway wood shaft - My TS2 Fairway has been an absolute cannon the last few rounds, seriously impressed. And as it's performing so well, obviously I decided to try out a different shaft. :sneaky:

Mandofred

Visit site
After fighting the urge for a few weeks, pulled the trigger yesterday. I was after a new Ping g430 5 wood and 9 wood......the pro shop had the 5 wood just sitting there (unfortunately with a regular grip) so I grabbed it and played with it. The pro ordered the 9 wood to arrive later this week, with the MCC+4 midsize I like. Just waiting for the new grips I ordered to come in hopefully this week and I can change a bunch of my grips. I've been playing with a Callaway 11 wood since last Spring......but I needed something that still went high, but hopefully will land 5-10yds further than that 11 wood.....so, a 9 wood. He said he was more than willing to meet or beat Snainton prices so I'm happy.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I've heard about the grips. I'll see how I get on, if they're crap then I'll take them to the shop at my range.

I had the set for my birthday back in September - great clubs and for the price they cant be beaten in my opinion.

sjw

Visit site
I had the set for my birthday back in September - great clubs and for the price they cant be beaten in my opinion.

They've not turned up yet but I'm really looking forward to giving them a go - I had too many shots at the weekend that were in-between Pwedge and Swedge

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
They've not turned up yet but I'm really looking forward to giving them a go - I had too many shots at the weekend that were in-between Pwedge and Swedge

Honestly nicely weighted, well made and pretty good looking clubs!

Only down side I have found with them (and its a silly one) is the club face is really shiny... in the right light it almost stops you being able to see the clubface - but my old wedges were black so it may just be a "me" thing! :ROFLMAO: