I bought today.....

Hacky

Visit site
Some shiny new Mizuno JPX 923 Hot Metal irons with matching gap wedge :cool:
Same here without the gap wedge (I’ve gone for 4 - PW). I had a fitting at a Mizuno Performance centre and was really impressed by the Hot Metal feel, added to the 15 yard average carry distance

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Same here without the gap wedge (I’ve gone for 4 - PW). I had a fitting at a Mizuno Performance centre and was really impressed by the Hot Metal feel, added to the 15 yard average carry distance

My regular GW is my 80 yard go to wedge, I’m assuming the gap would be too big to PW in the new irons, besides who can say no to another new shiny 🤣

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cleveland RTX 48* wedge. Always stuck by not using anything other than Pw-52-58 but the gap between the stock ZX5 wedge is just to big between the 52*.

Oh and a PRG mallet putter cover to replace the badly made club branded one I was using.

Last edited:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Just bought a 3 month old set of Stealth irons with regular graphite shafts, 5,6,7,8,9,pw, A wedge , sand iron for £450

Will either be my winter irons or I may sell my stiff shafted P790's if the newbies perform well

Smoj

Visit site
Ping Paradaiso Tour Snapback Golf Cap
Titleist sports mesh cap (finally a titleist cap that isn't tiny and fits very nicely!)

Hoganman1

Visit site
I bought a Ping G425 Max driver a few days ago. I've only played it once, but so far; I like it. It's a tad longer than my G400. I'm not very long off the tee anymore so being straight is a must. During my first round I only missed two fairways. I'm looking forward to warmer drier weather to see if the new driver makes a difference.