I bought today.....

evemccc

Visit site
I am going to try, one thing I think is good for indoor practice is that you get the feedback on a bad hit straight away, so you can hit a a putt weight of 20 or 30ft into a cushion at the end of the mat but still get the feedback.

How did you did the Devil Ball? It looks good/interesting - and I’m quite intrigued for my own putting woes..but is it anything that isn’t replicated or couldn’t be replicated by any other aid / practice method of improving putter strike?

Big85

Visit site
Just picked up my new ping 430 max driver after being fitted for it last Friday. Great service and quick deievery. Now to just get this back pain sorted so I can go use it!

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
How did you did the Devil Ball? It looks good/interesting - and I’m quite intrigued for my own putting woes..but is it anything that isn’t replicated or couldn’t be replicated by any other aid / practice method of improving putter strike?
It really showed up how poor my putting stoke is. What it does is exaggerate bad contact so you don’t you don’t get fooled by hitting a bad bad stroke with a good result.

You could probably get away with a line on a ball if you wanted.

evemccc

Visit site
c
It really showed up how poor my putting stoke is. What it does is exaggerate bad contact so you don’t you don’t get fooled by hitting a bad bad stroke with a good result.

You could probably get away with a line on a ball if you wanted.

Cheers ? Probably will be useful for me

Does it appear obvious where the contact was (where you’re missing in the putting stroke) - as in - is the ‘feedback’ from the poor hits obvious?

Thanks

Teebs

Visit site
G430 3 & 4 Hybrids - Hzrdus Smoke Red 6.0.
Lovely, just lovely and the session was on TrackMan so really helped to confirm the gapping from FW wood to 5 iron.

Also some discounted 2023 ProV1x. Expensive day but that's the bag sorted for 2023..

Last edited:

sjw

Visit site
TaylorMade Stealth irons

Fitted the other week and finally committed.

Got a free bag chucked in as well, the fitter price matched an online offer which was really good of them.

Got the call today to say they've been built and they're in!! Excited!

Smoj

Visit site
Tensei AV Blue Raw 55 flex-S driver shaft... wanted something a bit 'softer' than my 6.0 hzrdus smoke black rdx. The AV blue seemed to do the trick, I have the AV blue in my 4 wood and hybrid in the S-Flex and really like them.
beside that, i'm having a bit of a hard time with my TSi3 driver lately, 79% FIR on monday and 15% FIR on wednesday, thinking about selling and getting a Tsi2 for a bit more forgiveness. or maybe im just over-reacting :LOL::unsure:

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Tensei AV Blue Raw 55 flex-S driver shaft... wanted something a bit 'softer' than my 6.0 hzrdus smoke black rdx. The AV blue seemed to do the trick, I have the AV blue in my 4 wood and hybrid in the S-Flex and really like them.
beside that, i'm having a bit of a hard time with my TSi3 driver lately, 79% FIR on monday and 15% FIR on wednesday, thinking about selling and getting a Tsi2 for a bit more forgiveness. or maybe im just over-reacting :LOL::unsure:
Yep, that's definitely the club that is the problem! 😆😁😉

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thats what I needed to hear, so I was over-reacting. time to get out of my driving lull and fix whatever the prob i am having :):cool:

That’s the beauty of Titleist drivers you can go years back and the adapter will fit any shaft so you can play around pretty reasonably without buying a new head. I went from the Tensei 55, to a Kuro Kage 60, and then to the Hazardous Smoke black (still on that now) so I can confirm each step was a step towards a meatier shaft. It’s not that you need more swing speed necessarily, you could have a faster swing speed than me for all I know, it’s about where you load the shaft in the swing. I have a very fast transition and a whippy swing so need something very stable, if you’re smoother you probably will do better with the Tensei. I very much doubt the change from Tsi2 to Tsi3 will make anywhere like the difference the shaft will. Hope it’s the fairway finder 👍🏻

Smoj

Visit site
That’s the beauty of Titleist drivers you can go years back and the adapter will fit any shaft so you can play around pretty reasonably without buying a new head. I went from the Tensei 55, to a Kuro Kage 60, and then to the Hazardous Smoke black (still on that now) so I can confirm each step was a step towards a meatier shaft. It’s not that you need more swing speed necessarily, you could have a faster swing speed than me for all I know, it’s about where you load the shaft in the swing. I have a very fast transition and a whippy swing so need something very stable, if you’re smoother you probably will do better with the Tensei. I very much doubt the change from Tsi2 to Tsi3 will make anywhere like the difference the shaft will. Hope it’s the fairway finder 👍🏻
cheers,
I took the tensei out to the range yesterday and i was getting a tighter dispersion, felt easier to swing too, so i'll keep my hzrdus black for a back up. but loving the tesnei av blue, i think i could of gone down to a reg flex, but stiff is absolutely fine.
my swing speed is around 100-105 - Tsi3 set up is in H2 stock weight and A3 on the hosel. ave 165 yard drives (have a tendency to slice alot so moving the cog to h2 has help that alot)