I bought today.....

jmcp

Visit site
For awareness, golf depot selling on eBay some of the stuff they pulled from their website, I‘m still waiting on a mastercard refund for orders not received and I know others on here are the same so be careful if you are tempted to buy from them. They also have a different email address for questions on eBay than from their website.

cheers, John

Last edited:

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Shouldn't have put the Cadence Anser in my bag this morning. Now looking at milled Anser style putters online especially the Ping one https://www.golfbidder.co.uk/product/1016745/Ping_Anser_Milled.html although this one not doing it in terms of its condition. Some Scotty's catching my eye too
Will be putting an ER1 up later today, once I sort the pictures.

Had a putter fitting before lockdown, and the Evnroll's got the ball rolling properly quicker than anything else. By some distance

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Will be putting an ER1 up later today, once I sort the pictures.

Had a putter fitting before lockdown, and the Evnroll's got the ball rolling properly quicker than anything else. By some distance
Thanks for the offer. See the reviews that Shiels did (think I saw Finch do one as well) and they do look a good putter. However aesthetically for me they don't look right and when I saw them in Silvermere (pre-lockdown) just couldn't get them to suit my eye. A shame as I agree with you everything I've seen suggests they are one of the best for getting the ball rolling but like everything, if you don't like what you're looking down at it just doesn't work. I am sure they'll be plenty though that aren't as OCD and picky as me and you'll sell it no problem. The issue is with me, not the putter

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I STILL don't have my stuff from HotGolf.

Every other retailer has delivered stuff in a couple of working days, including the Footjoy Superlites that I ordered on Friday that arrived today.

Strongly recommend not using HotGolf at the moment.
without wishing to rub salt in the wound but haven't they had a bit of a ropey reputation on here before and especially in the last few months? Hindsight and all that I know. Your post may just save someone else making a similar mistake though

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
For awareness, golf depot selling on eBay some of the stuff they pulled from their website, I‘m still waiting on a mastercard refund for orders not received and I know others on here are the same so be careful if you are tempted to buy from them. They also have a different email address for questions on eBay than from their website.

cheers, John
You can't leave us hanging, need a link to one of their items so can locate the seller/shop. ?

Ebay doesn't seem like a good fit for them but time will tell.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site

Every other retailer has delivered stuff in a couple of working days, including the Footjoy Superlites that I ordered on Friday that arrived today.

Assuming you’ve bought on eBay and therefore paid by PayPal, just complain to them if you’ve got an issue and get a refund. Sorted quicker and you can go elsewhere

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site

I’ve had very mixed experiences from them in lockdown. First few experiences really positive. Putter and net ordered, there within 2 days. Next few not quite as positive. It took a few weeks to get the refund on the putter (understandable I suppose) and I ordered a 3 wood that never came. Received a DPD email saying it was due to be delivered, but said they hadn’t received the item to send to me. Still not received it and assume it will be a few weeks yet if they need to get another from Titleist.

Also I spoke to someone there about a big clothes order. Was told to email everything I wanted and they would come back with if they could get the colours I wanted and a price (offered a deal because of the 3 wood wait) by the end of the day. 3 working days later no email and have already ordered elsewhere now

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Highly recommend the adidas code chaos shoes I bought a few weeks back. First round today and it was like walking on a couple of lovely Victoria sponges all day!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My splurge arrived today. Happy days. Put the FJ Pro SL on straight from the box for my lesson. Lovely fit and very comfy. Will give the Dryjoys whirl on the practice ground on Friday. Very efficient service from Clubhouse Golf as always and DPD dropped to a neighbour as HID wasn't in to collect. That's my overtime for April gone from my pay packet tomorrow to clear the credit card but worth it and very happy

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Yet 20 seconds ago on the other thread you wear old, leaky split shoes for practicing ??
Is there 3 people with the same user name?
Good point but as you'd agree surely new shoes need breaking in, even FJ's which I usually find comfy from the box. Having used them for the lesson today they'll be ready to wear on the course. I'll do the same with the other FJ's Friday and both ready to be put into use on the course. After that back to my old leaky range shoes.

jmcp

Visit site
D

Deleted Member 1156

I may have made a significant purchase today to ensure I become a short game wizard......... :whistle: