How far from and how far would

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
7.4 MILES DOOR TO DOOR.

27 miles door to clubhouse- up to 1.5 hours each way £15 in juice round journey , soon to be £25 a day congestion charge.London - greatest city in the world. Effin' pathetic eh? :mad:

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
You have a gas guzzler then billy?

I didn't know it applied to residents by the way.

Greatest city in the world, in my eyes definately, its just that git "red" Ken Livingstone who is an utter @rse that is screwing the place up. Hopefully Boris Johnson will kick his whingeing backside up the road a bit.

Sorry to have a rant but if there was a league of to$$ers, Livingstone would win every single time. Git!

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
You have a gas guzzler then billy?

I didn't know it applied to residents by the way.

Greatest city in the world, in my eyes definately, its just that git "red" Ken Livingstone who is an utter @rse that is screwing the place up. Hopefully Boris Johnson will kick his whingeing backside up the road a bit.

Sorry to have a rant but if there was a league of to$$ers, Livingstone would win every single time. Git!

yep, 3.4 v6 vx petrol with all the trimmings.

yep, in October i'll lose my discount

yep, for my £25 i'll be driving straight round to City Hall to rev my engine all day outside the mayors office

yep, Ken Livingstone is a @$%*&*(()()( and a $^&^ as well

yep, silly me for having the audacity to want to drive out of London (not round it , through it or across it mind) once in a while in a vehicle of my choosing that I paid for from taxed wages and run with taxes fuel on roads I pay tax for using :mad:

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
yep, 3.4 v6 vx petrol with all the trimmings.

yep, Ken Livingstone is a @$%*&*(()()( and a $^&^ as well

yep, silly me for having the audacity to want to drive out of London (not round it , through it or across it mind) once in a while in a vehicle of my choosing that I paid for from taxed wages and run with taxes fuel on roads I pay tax for using :mad:

Now, now, Billyg. All that nice Mr Limpetclone wants to do is help you to pay <u>less</u> tax by getting you out of your big, ugly gas guzzler onto those nice red ultra safe, pollution and particulates free, bendy thingies that don't go round corners properly and take out those wicked non-tax paying jaywalkers standing too close to the corners.

It would serve him right if all Londoners bought and drove Toyota Prius's or similar. In a stroke he would lose a huge part of his income as would boroughs such as Richmond from excessive parking charges for the larger vehicle. :p :p :p

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm 17 miles from the course takes around 20 minutes max, and 2 minutes from the range.
Could be closer as there is a course less than a mile from my house but you need to be a mountain goat to play there.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Course and usual range (same place) are 5 - 10 mins from home and I pass them to and from work (30 - 45 mins).
I also pass another range at AG about 15 mins from home.
I have travelled 50 miles or so for a game and would be prepared to go further.

Visit site
golf club is only 5 mins away, but i play alot of open comps and can am quite happy travel up to a couple of hours.....but only that time for open comps or if its a for a bounce game it would have to be a championship classic ;)

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I posted this thread about a month ago saying that every thread i posted has been repeated probably twice in the last two months so dont worry its all good fun to talk about it..
Anyway I have to drive 25 minutes to get to my course used to be 10/15 but ive changed club and i think its worth it. i dont think id wanna travel more than 45 minutes tho. as 1h30mins there and back takes a bit of the day up