How far do you live from your home course

dronfield

Visit site
Just under 10 mins.

A few years ago i lived 5 mins walk from the club i was then a member of. Very convenient, but resulted in me having too many drinking sessions there!

Rich

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
About 25 mins, 12-13 miles, gonna measure it exact tomorrow. If it was Sherwood which is the nearest, about 5 mins. A couple of grand a year stops that being my course.

howbow88

Hacker
Visit site
I'm a member at both Seaford course's and last month after we finished building it we moved into our 3rd floor Penthouse. The views are amazing and I can see most of the Head from our bedroom and living rooms and the ninth at Blatch from the family bathroom. Driving time is about 1 minute to the Head and 2 minutes to Blatch, I never walk as now I'm retired I'm playing 3-4 times a week and do enough of that on the courses.
Lovely part of the world (y)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
I am now two minutes nearer my club, thanks to new roads going in around Bordon.(y) 13 minutes now, and a nice drive with no real traffic ever.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
7 miles but having to get through temporary traffic lights which have been up for over a year where they are constructing j10a on the M20

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sundridge Park. 3 miles as the crow flies - 4.3 by road. Anything between 13 and 35 minutes dependent on time of day.

Other courses nearer (The Addington, Addington Palace, Langley Park) but with 2 courses better than any of those at nearly similar money it's a no brainer.

maxy33

Visit site
Just under 3 miles, and there are actually 3 courses closer (or just about) than that so I'm lucky in that regard.

cookelad

Tour Winner
Visit site
According to Googlemaps I'm 58km or 1 hour away, there's only one golf course inbetween (where I was member last year).

Lack of golf courses was the "main" concern I had moving here with only about 30 in the entire country, luckily we have Germany and Czech Republic not too far away!

Fabia999

Visit site
3.6 miles, 10 minute drive.. according to google maps. I'm lucky to have about 4 golf clubs I can drive to in 10 minutes. Probably about 6/7 in a 20 minute drive

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Twenty minutes by car and five minutes (£5) cab fare if I commute from work straight through to Ascot station. Works really well

I've looked at Royal Ascot as a potential, it is right on the limit of how far I would want to travel. If I detour through Runnymede it is a very pleasant drive though

Bxm Foxy

Visit site
Devon is my old stomping ground, where do you play? Going to guess at either Dartmouth or Churston
Dartmouth. Live 2.1 miles from Churston, but never found it to be the friendliest place. I used to be a member of Wrangaton, may end up re-joining down there.

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
Dartmouth. Live 2.1 miles from Churston, but never found it to be the friendliest place. I used to be a member of Wrangaton, may end up re-joining down there.

I love Dartmouth, not jealous at all.

A much better course than Churston too. Haven't plaid Wrangaton in a long time but I remember I liked it. I would love to move back to Devon and join Dartmouth though