How far do you live from your home course

jimjoachim

Head Pro
Visit site
2.3 mile walk <5 min drive. Tho there is a closer one (70 yards from my garden to one of its greens)
I recently moved house and stayed at my old club (11 miles) for a while. I looked into it and at that distance it was only the 17th closest to my house...

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
2.3 mile walk <5 min drive. Tho there is a closer one (70 yards from my garden to one of its greens)
I recently moved house and stayed at my old club (11 miles) for a while. I looked into it and at that distance it was only the 17th closest to my house...

bloody hell, where do you live?

GolfingPastor

Visit site
20 mins to my last club.
Now I’ve moved I will only consider GC’s within that time, but preferably within 10/15 mins

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
First Club is 10 mins & is Parkland... 2nd Club is 70/80 mins, easy drive, & the nearest Links course as well as a wonderful variation on boring, boring Parkland or heathland.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I live 6 miles, but as most of that is motorway, it is only an 11 minute drive.

I pass 2 clubs very close by, and another 3 that are probably half the distance.

But I love the course and the club and very glad I chose to join.

TheDiablo

Challenge Tour Pro
Banned
Visit site
Belfast. There are so many clubs. 6 within 5 miles and and 15 within 10.

That's nothing, got 11 golf clubs within a 3 mile radius of my house here, 3 of them then have a second course too! Extend that to 5 and you'd add another 10 clubs too. Probably about 40 within 10 miles!

I play at one about a mile from mine, there is one slightly closer but I'd never get into it.

TeeRev

Visit site
I'm a member at both Seaford course's and last month after we finished building it we moved into our 3rd floor Penthouse. The views are amazing and I can see most of the Head from our bedroom and living rooms and the ninth at Blatch from the family bathroom. Driving time is about 1 minute to the Head and 2 minutes to Blatch, I never walk as now I'm retired I'm playing 3-4 times a week and do enough of that on the courses.