How does your club organise tee times?

Yorkhacker

Visit site
BRS, 6 days in advance at noon. Works really well, as you have some idea what the weather might be doing and you should know if you're going to be free.
Also means that if you play on regular days, you're less likely to be on course at booking time.
I do all the bookings for my groups and never have any problems getting tee times, even on weekends at this time of year.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not too bad , just 2 days left of BRS and then all Clubv1 on Nov 1st. Easier to set up comps etc but as a user not getting same notifications on Vi , none when a player joins you and when i was booking 2 pairs in yesterday I made a mistake on 2nd pair and couldn't delete him from the booking, had to do it in the admin side
Well after just 3 weeks of booking tee times with club v1 we are reverting back to BRS from Dec 1st, so now booking via BRS. So so many problems , as in other thread started today https://forums.golfmonthly.com/threads/howdidido-open-booking-what-a-pain.113646/

cvieri32

Hacker
Visit site
14 days in advance, released at 7am, either in person or over the telephone. No online booking, frustratingly, given it can be hit and miss somebody answering the phone in the clubhouse.
Usually get a decent / preferred slot ringing immediately though.
A mysterious amount of slots block booked out bang on 7am, half of which don't seem to turn up.