How do you clean your clubs mid round?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The best fiver I've ever spent on anything golf related.

Screen%20shot%202011-06-04%20at%2014_28_44.png

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
After Region recommended the above I picked one and have to say it makes life easier, especially in dry conditions, quick use of the brush fry off on towel and back in the bag

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Wowzer,that looks interesting,I may be sold,ebay ahoy! I take it that is a water bottle /brush combo? Cheers lads! ;)

Yep, pull the brush away from the bottle slightly then water comes out where the bristles are as you clean the club.

The only problem I've had with mine is that I've cross threaded it, but it still works and when it doesn't I'll get another.
One 'fill' lasts 2 or 3 rounds for me.

Deke

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yep, pull the brush away from the bottle slightly then water comes out where the bristles are as you clean the club.

The only problem I've had with mine is that I've cross threaded it, but it still works and when it doesn't I'll get another.
One 'fill' lasts 2 or 3 rounds for me.

Ok,I am sold! Just bought one on ebay,thanks a bunch Region3! ;)

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
To be honest I quick drag through the wet grass and a wipe on the towel usually works. I only use the pop out brush for dried on mud. A wipe with the towel has never let me down. Think we're taking this a bit too far lol!

gjbike

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
72430994-25E4-4FA2-89EC-EF877DB09900-2017-000001A557E6168C_zps5afaff3c.jpg

These suede brush are great for cleaning the groves got it from Morrisons £1.50 just like a small wire brush

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have had my little brush 3 years now, was a freebie at xmas and still works a treat.

For a tiny cost I guess investing in a slightly better version would result in a solution

kid2

Money List Winner
Visit site
Quick wipe of my towel while walking between shots with my carry bag does me.....Once the mud is any bit moist it comes off handy enough.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a small brass bristle wire brush hanging on the side of my bag for cleaning out my grooves before the club goes back in the bag. Brass bristles are better on forged clubs to reduce scratching but they are a bit more expensive.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
I found my burner 2.0 irons really scratched up using a metal brush, I will only use a synthetic one on my new shineys, nothing scratchy is going near them!!