How accurate are you from 150 yards?

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
These GG stats are all well and good, but from what I've seen of it 'success' is defined as being inside 15yds of the centre of the green.

At my place there aren't many greens that are 30yds wide, so inside 15yds could well be off the green.

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My 150yards shot do need to improve but i feel that what's more important is 100 yards and in and I'm pretty happy with them. This to me is where you gain shots from.
image.jpg

Paul77

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I might have GG stats to show, but if I didn't have GG to feed off of, I'd have to say that It would be down to the hole I was on, whether I was making the green or not. Sloping to the left right or off the back and pin placement would certainly factor in how well I would do. I use a Bushnell Neo watch so I just tend to aim for middle on the distance scale. Greens sloping off to the back I'll try and come up short and hope it bounces on. Most of my greens slope away somewhere and are very small.

shortstuff

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Pretty normal I would say, and for me it could be anything from 8I to 6I depending on the wind etc. The conditions will dictate your accuracy so don't stress about it. The fact you play off 8 is the metric to focus on.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Don't know, accuracy% depends how big the greens are surely? I'm capable of scoring anything from 1 to 6 shots from inside 150 yards but it's probably an average around 3 shots which simply isn't good enough.

Face breaker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Fairly good distance wise its the direction I struggle with as more often than not I'll usually end up left of target by about 5-6yds !...

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Right now, I'd be lucky to hit the green twice out of 6.
Where is the game golf stats measured from?? The flag or the green?.