Home of golf/dogs on the course

sunshine

Visit site
I have a cat and I absolutely love her. But I will admit that one day when I have a little bit more free time, I am definitely going to get a dog and take him or her on the course with me. Dogs are great :love:

Why not take the cat out on the course? If you have a cart bag it's probably got a couple of pockets big enough for her to curl up and look out. Then if she is interested you can let the cat out of the bag.

I'll get me coat.......

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Baldrck (pictured left) was a real asset on the course, used to take him where ever he was allowed. would go and find your ball for you if it was offline and find it every time. he was also great at finding lots of other balls too.

Rupert on the other hand is a nightmare, is only interested in Prey, so don't take him, he's young still so might get better as he get older

sunshine

Visit site
Baldrck (pictured left) was a real asset on the course, used to take him where ever he was allowed. would go and find your ball for you if it was offline and find it every time. he was also great at finding lots of other balls too.

Rupert on the other hand is a nightmare, is only interested in Prey, so don't take him, he's young still so might get better as he get older

Did you train him to recognise the difference between a pinnacle and a pro v1?

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Dogs can be quite useful on the course! :)
basset2.jpg__345x300_q85.jpg

fred33.jpg__600x400_q85.jpg

fred19.jpg__600x400_q85.jpg

Visit site
I played 6 holes with 2 OAPs last week
They were in a buggy with their long-haired chihuahua who behaved impeccably - though she growled every time the man sat back in the buggy :)
Cant say i minded one bit - but we have 3 dogs and one has wandered around with me before when the course was empty

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Did you train him to recognise the difference between a pinnacle and a pro v1?
Give his due he loked a softer ball, he did chew them to start with but i used to give him a treat when he brought one straight to me, and after that he spent most of his time on the course looking for balls. Loved a Prov1, though;)

sunshine

Visit site
Give his due he loked a softer ball, he did chew them to start with but i used to give him a treat when he brought one straight to me, and after that he spent most of his time on the course looking for balls. Loved a Prov1, though;)

1 treat for a AD333 or NXT tour.
2 treats for a Pro V1 or TP5.
A kick for a top flite or mollitor :ROFLMAO: