Heythrop Park Oxfordshire mini meet

Simonsmh

Visit site
Evening all

I've held of on this because of the weather being so uncertain, but this Friday the 9th October is looking good weather wise and was a date that got the most votes on doodle poll. Who's still up for it?

94tegsi

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Evening all

I've held of on this because of the weather being so uncertain, but this Friday the 9th October is looking good weather wise and was a date that got the most votes on doodle poll. Who's still up for it?

Could potentially get out of work around mid day for an afternoon game... I’m about an hour away.

Cake

Club Champion
Visit site
Evening all

Hi Simon,

Am I right to assume this is not happening tomorrow? Will look out for it if you try for a different date (and thanks for trying to organise)

Cake

Simonsmh

Visit site
You are correct. I left it to the last minute because of the weather so think its best to postpone.

Could maybe do something week after next, \i'll speak the club and see what dates are available and will then update the thread.

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve never played Heythrop Park despite it not being too far from me. If this meet gets resurrected after lockdown, I’d love to join you guys.