Headphones.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Afternoon all,
I'm after a decent set of headphones , will be used mainly for when I'm walking the dog /listening to music and watching films.

Don't want the ear bud ones as they are not comfortable for me , looking at the bigger ones Iike I use to use with the Sony Walkman.

Any one got any recommendations please , the beats solo look ok but want to hear of personal experience please.

Cheers

Midnight.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have Sennheiser HD 450BT and sound quality is excellent imho, noise cancelling is good without being perfect, headphones are really comfy which not all are on my oversized head! Originally came from Sennheisers outlet IIRC

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bose are quality. I have the in ear, sporty type, smallish on ear and my son has the over ear / noise cancelling. All are lovely. If you fly much, buy the noise cancelling ones, they are a game changer.

Check out the Bose Outlet (online) shop. Sometimes you can get them a little cheaper there.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
On my 3rd set of Bose over ear, noise cancelling. Not cheap but well worth it. Excellent on flights = no getting off with that horrible buzz in your ears. Tried a set of Sony noise cancelling about 5 yrs back… didn’t last that long and were soon replaced with more Bose.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Soundpeats do a good range at a reasonable price. Had a few pairs of ear buds and also got some ‘proper’ headphones. You can get them through Amazon
I’ve got sound peats ear buds & they work fine & sound decent for the money.
But I find them too big & really uncomfortable.
Could just be my ears tho.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

These are magic, I got mine free as part of a Huawei promotion when they launched the P20 phone back in 2018 and after using them since, i think I'd pay full price as they are that good.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Bose QC headphones is the answer.

Expensive yes, but quality. I’ve had mine probably more than 10 years and they are still going like they were new.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use these now.

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/272...UtX7N373AOG7temZAHUaApbNEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

They don't go in or over your ear at all, but the sound conducts into the side of your skull. Sounds weird but it works so much better than you'd ever imagine. They were perfect for me as I find in-ear ones irritating after a while, and the over-ear ones big and bulky. Added convenience is your earholes are free to hear what you need to in the world around, cars honking etc, or if someone speaks to you you don't need to take them out, just pause the music or even just turn it down. I think they are superb.