wireless headphones

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Someone recently showed me thier Bose viberating sun glasses... bloody good but i cant use them since i wear glasses. i think @Rooter has them

No, i have Bone conducting ones from Aftershokz, they sit on your cheek bones leaving your ears free to hear outside noises, such as cars etc when running and cycling, they are blooming amazing.

Currently down to 70 quid as they have just released new ones which have MP3 storage and you can use while swimming!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AfterShokz...d=1571069873&sprefix=trekz+aft,aps,156&sr=8-3

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No, i have Bone conducting ones from Aftershokz, they sit on your cheek bones leaving your ears free to hear outside noises, such as cars etc when running and cycling, they are blooming amazing.

Currently down to 70 quid as they have just released new ones which have MP3 storage and you can use while swimming!!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AfterShokz-Conduction-Bluetooth-Headphones-Microphone-grey/dp/B018XNGQOE/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3Q8XY1NINPN3V&keywords=trekz+aftershokz&qid=1571069873&sprefix=trekz+aft,aps,156&sr=8-3
They sound insane. Never seen that before. Surely any reasonable amount of background noise just drowns out what you're listening to?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
They sound insane. Never seen that before. Surely any reasonable amount of background noise just drowns out what you're listening to?
My wife has a pair and I have used them. I saw them being trialled in a shop a while ago and thought they were a gimmick. Then I used them 👍. To believe it you have to try them but they really work well. You would think what you say would happen but it doesn't. I don't know how they would work on a plane for example, maybe Rooter can advise there, but for running, walking the dog etc they genuinely work like regular in ear headphones.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I’ve got Bose wireless ones, definitely worth the extra money in my opinion, great for music and audio books 😀

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site

They are awesome, while for a proper audophile, they would be deemed poor quality sound, they are not up there with proper in or over ear headphones, however, for my needs as a running/cycling background music they are amazing. even on a busy road, you can hear your tunes and the traffic.

I dont use them anywhere else, they are bluetooth so can you even use them on a plane?

Also, they have a mic, so i can answer calls when i am out running etc.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

They are brilliant

Idea is you hear around you aswell so you can still for example run with them safely and hear traffic

They give you ear plugs with them if you want to drown out noise. Never use them because I bought them so I can hear around me

Use whenever I want to make a phone call at home when wife's out. Daughter doesn't then grab the phone to shout 'hello nanny' when I'm on the phone to the insurance company

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AfterShokz-Conduction-Bluetooth-Headphones-Microphone-grey/dp/B018XNGQOE/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3Q8XY1NINPN3V&keywords=trekz+aftershokz&qid=1571069873&sprefix=trekz+aft,aps,156&sr=8-3

Down to £55... now they sound even better :) I might get one of these as a Christmas gift.

Did the OP get one finally?

D

Deleted member 16999

Down to £55... now they sound even better :) I might get one of these as a Christmas gift.

Did the OP get one finally?
I got the swimming version of the Aftershokz and fully recommend them or the version you’ve linked.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Last edited: