Recommend me some reasonably priced (sub £50) bluetooth in-ear headphones

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Hi,

Looking for some reasonably priced (sub £50) bluetooth in-ear headphones for use at the driving range primarily.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Personally would go to TK Maxx and take a chance on something they have that is not the cheapest in store.

Will get loads of unbranded items that in all reality will be of same or similar quality as a lot of branded things at double or quadruple the price.

The pair I have are over ear, black with absolutely no brand name on them at all. I find them great for volume and audio when commuting or walking near traffic. I think they were around the £20 mark. Slap Sony or Bose on the side and they'd be £100 to £200.

Sorry I can't point you to a specific type.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I use these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Yes they are linked to each other by a wire but I prefer that as you can take one out and just hang it round your neck for a minute if need to. And if one fell out it's not going on the floor. Not that they often fall out, that fin on the top does a good job of keeping them in for me, even when using the machine at the gym. Sound quality is really good for the price I think.