Waterproof cart /trolley bags.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Afternoon all,

I'm looking at cart bags at the moment.
Any recommendations from people with regards to the below criteria please :

Bag must be waterproof, have the 14 full length dividers, fit on a motocaddy electric trolley.

Cheers

Midnight....

Ps anyone use the Big Max Aqua Tour 3 Cart bag.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I have the Titleist Sta-Dry bag that I got at a decent price last autumn.
Does the job for me.
I've had Callaway waterproof ones as well and they worked.
Many waterproof bags have less storage than their non waterproof cousins - the ones made of of the same material that Tbags are.
Just something I've noticed...
One good thing about less storage is that you have to carry less crap about....

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Afternoon all,

I'm looking at cart bags at the moment.
Any recommendations from people with regards to the below criteria please :

Bag must be waterproof, have the 14 full length dividers, fit on a motocaddy electric trolley.

Cheers

Midnight....

Ps anyone use the Big Max Aqua Tour 3 Cart bag.

Ouul golf bags fit the bill. I've got the Python Waterproof version. It sits on my Motocaddy trolly nicely. And it's as waterproof as a waterproof thing (except for the bit where a damn squirrel chewed it to get at some chocolate - just one week after I bought it :mad: )

Only criticism is that it doesn't have an insulated pocket

https://ouul.co.uk/products/python-waterproof-cart-bag

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sun Mountain H2NO Elite bag. the trolley facing clothing pocket has dual entry zip's making it a great pocket to keep/put wet waterproofs when out. The 2 other clothing pockets are just single zips.
Best bag Ive ever had.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I’ve got a mid priced Ping cart bag - absolutely rubbish at keeping things dry.
I've had a DLX bag and it's rubbish at keeping out the rain which is why I opted for a rainproof cape if the forecast is for prolonged or heavy rain. However it seems they've now released something more waterproof https://www.expressgolf.co.uk/product/ping-pioneer-monsoon-waterproof-cart-bag/ but I'd need to see one in the flesh before I pass judgement and that price is definitely off putting although in my experience, there seems to be a small premium by manufacturers on their prices for a waterproof bag

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Midnight, sounds like you've committed to spend premium so this probably isn't of interest - I went through similar process earlier this year in buying my first trolly/cart bag. I didn't really know what I wanted. I also reflected on how often I'd played rounds with long periods of persistent rain. So ended up spending far less on a "trial" bag, which is "water resistant". I'm under no illusions, I know it won't be comparable with a top end bag, but also will be far better at dealing with shorter drenchings than my previous regular bags.
Also it was to go onto a new (to me) powakaddy leccy.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Midnight, sounds like you've committed to spend premium so this probably isn't of interest - I went through similar process earlier this year in buying my first trolly/cart bag. I didn't really know what I wanted. I also reflected on how often I'd played rounds with long periods of persistent rain. So ended up spending far less on a "trial" bag, which is "water resistant". I'm under no illusions, I know it won't be comparable with a top end bag, but also will be far better at dealing with shorter drenchings than my previous regular bags.
Also it was to go onto a new (to me) powakaddy leccy.

I've actually saved a bit of money during lockdown ???? so I have treated myself to a 5 wood and thought whilst I still have a bit left, treat myself to a waterproof bag or I would go down the route of water resistant.

JustWayne

Visit site
I’ve got the Big Max Aqua V4 cart bag, I’m loving it, fits perfectly on my PowaKaddy trolley, has full length dividers and 4 great dividers for woods that lock them in place, I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a new waterproof bag, not cheap, but the build quality is excellent.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've actually saved a bit of money during lockdown ???? so I have treated myself to a 5 wood and thought whilst I still have a bit left, treat myself to a waterproof bag or I would go down the route of water resistant.

You smashed the overtime on COVID patrols like I did? :ROFLMAO: