golf this weekend?

Gizmo722

Hacker
Visit site
Whats everybodys golfing plans for the Bank Holiday weekend?

Im playing nine tonight,tommorrow im playing a round then handing in my cards for my handicap(depending on the score!!. Monday another round with the old man followed by a curry.Lovely Stuff!

Have a good one

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Count yourself lucky we all have a tummy bug - looks like I wont stray further than 30 yards from a loo :(

After we stock up on immodium I might get out Sunday.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
13 today, unless todays society is as slow as last week (5 1/2 hours so I walked off on 9). Fridays is always a bad day at my club. Grrrr.
18 tomorrow morning. Usual swindle crowd, then Sunday and Monday working in the garden. Grass needs cutting, hedges need cutting, weeds need strimming, and finally, I need to cut out a rose bush and about 20 shrubs to get access to the fence that has fallen down.
If, after all this I get time, I might look at mending the fence.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
18 for me tomorrow morning in a comp then that is it. My wife is taking part in a 10k run for CF on Monday in London so heading down South on Sunday and will not be back till Monday evening (may be able to fit 9 in then). Luckily have Tuesday off work as well so trying to set something up for then.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just a range session for me tonight and no golf over the weekend I am afraid.

Workin Monday but have a fourball planned for Tuesday morning.

Seriously need to join a club now and start getting amoungst it!

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got a tie this afternoon on the Buddon Links, Playing a death match with my mate "Dormie" tomorrow afternoon, Day off Sunday (Going to see Indy at the flicks) A tie on The Burnside on Monday lunchtime and then another on The Championship at teatime.

72 holes in total.
As long a I win the death match I'll be happy.

Play well everyone if you're playing.
Commiserations to those who aren't

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
On Holiday now for 19 days on my own, wife is working son is at school so lots of golf planned, out later today playing a tie, round planned for Crieff tomorrow morning, Sunday playing at Dunkeld and Birnam.
Monday is going to be something special myself and 3 mates are playing in the Dundonald Masters thanks to GM.

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
For me its a club match away at Thorne golf club nr Doncaster on sat. Sunday 4 ball better ball at my club 0900 then beck to mine to cheer Leeds on! and Monday will be a day of trying to get round the Mrs to let me go and play in the single medal lets hope she lets me out to play!!

wilf_74

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Nine holes after work tonight, followed by some short game practice.

9 holes or practice Sat morning, followed by a 20 min lesson and a custom fitting/check on irons and wedges.

Sunday at Wentworth for the Final day of the PGA.

Monday??? suppose better give the better half some QT. :p

Hope everyone has a great one.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
a round early tomorrow morning on my own and a round with my step son on Monday morning, so should be pretty good and with some luck get down to the low 80s.

barb

Head Pro
Visit site
we have a 2 day event this weekend so out on the course both Sat and Sun then Mon may do 9 holes with hubby, the rest of the week (off work :D) my mam is visiting so no golf until she goes home.
Hopefully the weather will get better than forecast, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I'll be thinking of those of you who aren't playing :(
Have a good bank holiday everyone :cool:

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
we have a 2 day event this weekend so out on the course both Sat and Sun then Mon may do 9 holes with hubby, the rest of the week (off work :D) my mam is visiting so no golf until she goes home.
Hopefully the weather will get better than forecast, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
I'll be thinking of those of you who aren't playing :(
Have a good bank holiday everyone :cool:

What Club in Oxon do you play at??

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Got a quick nine holes tonight after work. A nice friendly round on Sunday morning. Hit the pub for the Leeds game, recover Monday and booked Tuesday off for another round of golf. Hope the weather is good. Have a nice long weekend everyone.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I wish!
Mrs at work all weekend so quality time with the baba and the Leeds game Sunday come on you Whites!!!

Now next weekend is shiny new golf gear weekend ,can't wait buy my 1st driver (suggestions welcome like all rubbish golfers I slice it morlike crazy!)and possibly a shiny new putter (Spider or fang not sure which) and then a round with two of our distinguished forum members on Sunday!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re putter, I spent hours choosing between spider and sabrtooth in the end I chose .......... Rife 2 bar, slightly more expensive but I think it had a better feel. I have putted a lot better these last three weeks than I ever did.

As for driving...... Lesson for that slice don't buy a driver until you've cured it