Best golf snacks

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I Like raw veg but for me it would be a bit of a faff to prepare it for golf.
I generally don't eat or drink anything on the course unless its particularly warm when I am most likely to take water.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
"Preparing" raw veg?

Doesn't take much doing for me.

I do not divide food into "fun" and "no fun" categories.
Its all food.
Most edible vegetables are really good stuff to eat, thankfully.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Every time this subject arises it always amazes me how many people seem incapable of going 4 hours without food or drink.

Eat and drink whatever you like but it’s unnecessary.

I find time of year and time of day play a part.

Summer I'm taking 2-3 litres of drink round but today a litre and I'll come back with some no doubt

Then time of day, I try to always eat with kids at 07:30 and 12:30 even if I'm not with them.

So if a round tees off at 10 I'll take "lunch" but today teeing off at 8:10 I won't bother

Robin Hood

Visit site
Not played it, but we have a seniors match next July, I believe. Must remember to put my name down.
I might be playing in it myself - look out for the person dressed in green with 14 clubs and a bow and arrow in his bag - my playing partner is called John - he is 6ft 10in and only carries one stick.
Sausage rolls are on me.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
I might be playing in it myself - look out for the person dressed in green with 14 clubs and a bow and arrow in his bag - my playing partner is called John - he is 6ft 10in and only carries one stick.
Sausage rolls are on me.
Be warned that when I arrive, my usual greeting is, "Please state the nature of the golfing emergency!"