Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Could also be in the gladden thread

Just had to throw out my UA hovr spikeless after 4 years of weekly use

Luckily I have a pair 1yr old and just bought another pair as well

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Another example of my decent into being a fair weather golfer. A bit of wind stopping me playing.. shocking🤣 was a yime I'd play in almost any conditions

The Fader

Visit site
And?......did he get by with it?
Just give him his money back and ask him to leave.!
Reported to shop staff as he played his 3rd hole!

Told to get off the course pronto - but allowed to continue once his trolley was stowed in his boot.

I would have sent him packing personally.

Selfish and self entitled. If he didn't care about "rules" - why not play his own closed course??

Reactions: sjw

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Reported to shop staff as he played his 3rd hole!

Told to get off the course pronto - but allowed to continue once his trolley was stowed in his boot.

I would have sent him packing personally.

Selfish and self entitled. If he didn't care about "rules" - why not play his own closed course??
He wouldn’t have got past our first tee.
The old guys who couldn’t play would have had him.😂

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We had a similar incident recently when we were carry only. Despite members telling him it was carry only he stubbornly carried on until the 9th when he found a welcoming committee of the GM, head pro and Steward (who had already spoken to him as the first is adjacent to his accommodation). He was told his picture was on file as was his registration and he should consider himself banned from the club. Whether he has the front to return remains t be seen

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
We had a similar incident recently when we were carry only. Despite members telling him it was carry only he stubbornly carried on until the 9th when he found a welcoming committee of the GM, head pro and Steward (who had already spoken to him as the first is adjacent to his accommodation). He was told his picture was on file as was his registration and he should consider himself banned from the club. Whether he has the front to return remains t be seen

Jeezy peeps. That is some serious zero tolerance !

What's the penalty for changing shoes in car park, public stoning ;)

The Fader

Visit site
The player actually knew it was carry and deliberately ignored it? (n)
I can't say with absolute certainty he knew but as a visitor he should have checked in and staff would have made him aware. Also it was clearly stated on the noticeboard next to reception.

Even if he didn't, it was a full fee sheet on Saturday morning and he must surely have noticed everyone else was carrying!!

Can't give him a pass in any circumstance.