Golf Random Irritations

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Now that the 360° topic is in debate, I'll take up the other one to annoy further and say that holes-in-one is correct. Of course, you can have what you like in your head - but it's wrong. :)
No, backwoodsman, you're wrong.
I could argue that you're looking at it backwoods man. (See what I did there?) :p

How can anybody have two holes-in-one, that's two holes in one shot .......................... not possible for me, or anyone else.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
For the past few weeks I have had real issues with my long game and have been working really hard to sort it. During this time it has been my short game that has kept me competitive.

Over the last two rounds the green shoots of recovery have appeared, and today I was much better tee to green, so of course my short game completely deserted me. My chipping which has been to die for turned into chunk central, my putting which was better than average, for me, four 3 putts.

Stupid game!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The PSI terminal giving Fragger an extra point when he entered his score, giving me 1 point less when I entered my front 9 and the going straight to the You have successfully entered a card screen and not letting me enter my back 9 score....
Bloody technology.....

Imurg

Visit site
The PSI terminal giving Fragger an extra point when he entered his score, giving me 1 point less when I entered my front 9 and the going straight to the You have successfully entered a card screen and not letting me enter my back 9 score....
Bloody technology.....
And....we had to specify whose card we were marking and who was marking ours..something we haven't seen before...
Is this part of the April 1st update..?

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hitting a ball about 1 yard to the right of the marker post on the blind tee shot of the 2nd hole of the course that I played yesterday. Ball never seen again. Not just me but also happened to one of my playing partners also.

Imurg

Visit site
Hitting a ball about 1 yard to the right of the marker post on the blind tee shot of the 2nd hole of the course that I played yesterday. Ball never seen again. Not just me but also happened to one of my playing partners also.
Crows?
When I last played Cuddington a similar thing happened.....even had a Red Kite steal a ball.....wasn't going to argue with it..

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Crows?
When I last played Cuddington a similar thing happened.....even had a Red Kite steal a ball.....wasn't going to argue with it..
This is just a badly designed hole (in my opinion) but it’s not the greatest bit of land to build a golf course on anyway. The whole course was bonkers.