Golf Random Irritations

sunshine

Visit site
Last year my titliest 7 iron (2016) head was coming lose so my pro fixed it

He was saying TM are the worst for it. He had brand new irons only month old going back for issues like this

Was saying it's luck of the draw. They make so many a day that if you get clubs made end of the day with the resin mixed from the morning it's not as strong

Something wasn't quite right with my my old TM irons. I realised the 8 iron had the shaft from the 7 and vice versa. This was 20 years ago before trackman etc, but I could hit both clubs the same distance. Anyway, sent back to TM who swapped them round, but a few years later the 8 iron head came loose and although I got it re-glued I never trusted the club as much after that. So much of golf is in your head.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
T150s are what you want. Soooooo much nicer than the T200s.

I think the T200s are hollow.
Yeah, they are I was wrong there. I just pulled the trigger on the 200s, it's a punt but I need some help now that my injuries from a few years ago are starting to really affect my movement.

Liked the 150s but the price on the nearly new 200s with 15% off was too good to miss :D.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Yeah, they are I was wrong there. I just pulled the trigger on the 200s, it's a punt but I need some help now that my injuries from a few years ago are starting to really affect my movement.

Liked the 150s but the price on the nearly new 200s with 15% off was too good to miss :D.
Cool. They are still in excellent irons. I tried them when fitted for the 150s which I got better numbers from them and preferred the sound of the 150s.

I didn’t spin the 200s enough despite them launching higher.

Visit site
Our greens were absolutely amazing at the weekend - running so fast and absolutely perfect to putt on.

This week… course maintenance 😂

Greenkeeper is clearly a tease. No doubt they’ll be incredible again soon, and the only reason he’d cut and rolled them to be in such great condition was because the maintenance was planned soon after

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
No it’s the most boring thing ever. Without betting nobody would have the slightest interest.
This was my issue, probably one or two blokes have a bet on so the rest of us have to endure watching it when we have no interest whatsoever and were previously enjoying the golf. Just watch the race on your phone or look up the result after!

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
This was my issue, probably one or two blokes have a bet on so the rest of us have to endure watching it when we have no interest whatsoever and were previously enjoying the golf. Just watch the race on your phone or look up the result after!

I think we have a club rule that only golf can be shown on the tv in the clubhouse.

PaulMdj

Visit site
That's gone too far, loads of golfers would want to sit and watch the footie on occasions.
We’re lucky, 3 big screens in one bar and sport being shown varies by event.

This week the bar had offers on certain beers for Cheltenham.

Soon it will be the same for The Masters.

Only down side is the locals having every Sunderland game shown live. 😬

Helps bring non-golfers in to the Club.