Golf Random Irritations

sunshine

Visit site
This reminds me of my random irritation. Got a pair of Adidas xt360, in 10.5 (my usual size) and initial impressions were that they were the comfiest things I'd ever put on my feet.

However, I'm now about 5 rounds in with them and they absolutely tear the back of my right heel to pieces. Big blisters every time.

I've always worn Adidas, be it trainers, rugby boots, running shoes and even mountain bike shoes and I've never had this issue - even from new.

At a bit of a loss as to what to do - how long does it normally take to break a pair of golf shoes in?!

I have a pair of the xt360 spikeless and they are the most comfy shoes I’ve ever had. Not just golf shoes, any shoes. I think it’s the full layer of boost material in the sole.

Maybe they are causing you blisters because the heel lining is leather and not cloth? A lot of people complain about adidas shoes wearing out inside the heel so they put a more hard wearing leather on the inside of these shoes.

sjw

Visit site
This will be ground breaking for you: shoes come in different sizes!
I now have an image of you just picking up the first pair of shoes on the shelf and walking around with shoes 3 sizes too big for you 😂

I'm honestly finding it fascinating that there are people here, who are presumably fully grown adults, that don't know the size of their own feet!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm honestly finding it fascinating that there are people here, who are presumably fully grown adults, that don't know the size of their own feet!
If you have slightly odd feet then you tend to adapt and make compromises in order to get shoes that are comfortable. After all, you get measured when you are small but you don't once you are out of school shoes. It's all guess work after that 😄

Teebs

Visit site
Leaving my golf shoes in the cleaning area. Very annoying but I'm sure they'll be handed in, 5 year old Adidas 360s are hardly desirable..

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
lining up my lar putt on the 1st this afternoon I was somewhat distracted by a loud screeching coming from the big tree behind the green..
Turned round and there's a couple of Red Kites bonking on a branch...
A little surprised the branch didn't break as they were fairly vigorous.....

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
lining up my lar putt on the 1st this afternoon I was somewhat distracted by a loud screeching coming from the big tree behind the green..

I thought the screeching would’ve been fragger learning he doesn’t get 2 shots on every hole

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

Those were the days 😂😂

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
After 5.5yrs it looks like my garmin has given up the ghost

Really loath the thought of spending the dosh replacing it,

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yesterday, playing in a club medal and in 30 odd years of golf I have never seen this happen before. My approach shot to the 17th green landed on top of my fellow competitors ball that was already on the green. My ball shot off the green to a position that was almost impossible to get up and down from. I didn’t and made a bogey. If I hadn’t hit the other ball I’d have had a 10’ birdie putt. I was only 1 over at the time too. Parred the last for 2 over round but was one too many for a very small cut.