Golf Random Irritations

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Comments by the commentators re the strength of the leaderboard at the WGC. It is the top 64 ish in the world. Who ever the top 5 are, it will be strong. It's a given.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Wayne Riley doing the Elvis thing at the TPC. Not only did it annoy me, it annoyed Mrs BiM who is now chuntering about him and what he doesn't bring to the commentary.
I was watching some the Evian on Sky Mix and because they went out early due to bad weather they had time to kill and showed this.
As soon as I heard Radar, Memphis and Elvis I was out of there!
Just why?

Wolf

Visit site
Mark Roe and his ridiculous commentary is Xander Scahuffele making an excellent up and down.
"he's been lucky to get away with this here, that's like making a 6 nett 4"

No its not it was a great bit of skill and a brilliant up down by a top pro in a world class event , it's not a 6 nett 4 round your local Municipal in the monthly stableford

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
An inability to take the club back square. Practice swings, on plane, square as, real swing, closed as a shut door. Have now got swing yips, where I can't take the club back. I just know it will be closed. So uncomfortable. Just don't want to play.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
B abd Q Cricklewood have introduced controlled parking, with 3 hour stay, and £100 for non customers. Their car park is massive, and never more than 1/3 full. They are on a private road, with loads of off street parking. Same notices.

This is fine, it is their property. However, I will not go there again, as I can't be bothered to faff about cancelling any ticket I might get through accident. Does the 3 hours include shopping at B and Q, plus popping off site to a nearby cash point? Can't be bothered to find out, so will go elsewhere.

I feel sorry for local businesses, as this was pretty much the only local parking, and now it isn't. The barber shop I use for instance, as I won't go there again. Have used them for 15 years.

There is a tile warehouse too, and a pound shop. Can you be a customer if they don't have what you want so you don't buy anything? Where is your proof you were / would have been a customer?

I could understand it if the car park was anywhere near full, but it isn't.