Golf Random Irritations

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
despite taking my glove off after every shot over the past 3 days, having one hand paler than the other!
funny enough i was looking at my white left hand sat here, i don't take it off while playing unless its very warm, so fair enough, but i also spend a good 3 hours a day walking two dogs with no gloves and its stlill white:(

mister v

Visit site
funny enough i was looking at my white left hand sat here, i don't take it off while playing unless its very warm, so fair enough, but i also spend a good 3 hours a day walking two dogs with no gloves and its stlill white:(
i've just read this and have a very pale left hand and a tanned right hand!!

MentallyOverPar

Visit site
It has to be the provisional going down the middle... and ofcourse someone saying the words that follow it...

Or the fact I can not hold a round together in a comp... (made buffer from +11 after 3 holes a few weeks back... did the same sitting on 28pts with 6 holes to go)

D

Deleted member 25172

Son in law playing golf with his dad and uncle today and not asking me if I want play

Dont know what the weather is like in saaarf London but up here on the northside its chucking it down, so wouldnt be to annoyed. If weather clears up by the afternoon you’re welcome up to Mill Hill for a knock If its not too far away.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Dont know what the weather is like in saaarf London but up here on the northside its chucking it down, so wouldnt be to annoyed. If weather clears up by the afternoon you’re welcome up to Mill Hill for a knock If its not too far away.

It’s wetter than an otters pocket here mate.
Thanks for the offer but I think I’ll go to the range and maybe use the par 3 course