Golf pride tour wrap in white

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
having used clubs with the new rel neon orange gel grips and seeing how dirty they look in such a short period of use, i cant beleive someone has launched white grips. you'll end up cleaning the grips more than the clubs.

Naybrains

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Very nice grip mate.
Had them on my R11 driver & fairways and were superb, real soft and tacky.
Thought when they got wet there could be issues but not at all, just a quick wipe with a reasonably dry towel and they were super tacky again.
No issues for me keeping them clean, I give my clubs a wipe after every round so they were still persil-white when I traded them in. (after 6 months)

T

thecraw

Pish in the rain. Worst grip on the market avoid avoid avoid.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I must have dirty hands then - I had a Lamkin white grip on a driver and it was more of a Thunder-cloud grey after a few outings and that's with cleaning it after every round as well.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I must have dirty hands then - I had a Lamkin white grip on a driver and it was more of a Thunder-cloud grey after a few outings and that's with cleaning it after every round as well.

Exactly the same here.

I had my R7's re gripped with Crosslines about a month or so back and the wedges and short irons are starting to grey a little, the wedges alot :mad:

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I prefer the Golf Pride Multi compound grips (http://www.golfpride.com/Grips/Default.aspx?cat=cord&grip=newdecademc), work well for me dry or wet. I have had a white one on my gap wedge for about 14 months, one of the most used clubs in my bag and the grips still white, never had to clean it.

I quite like the look of the new whiteout model (http://www.golfpride.com/Grips/Default.aspx?cat=cord&grip=newdecadewhiteout), just wish they had more colours as per the old version.

Whiteout grips feel great I have to say, not as coarse feeling as the original multicompound drip.