Golf course web cams - who has them?

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
While waiting for a call to start I was watching the webcam that covers the first fairway at Royal Porthcawl to see what the weather was like!

Beautiful day, I watched a game striding down the first fairway... one guy had hit a great drive up the right... took an age with his Laser, multiple practice swings, then duffed it, 20 yards into the bunker in front of him! :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if he knew he had an audience!

I'll remember that next time I play there, in case someone is watching!

Mandofred

Visit site
While waiting for a call to start I was watching the webcam that covers the first fairway at Royal Porthcawl to see what the weather was like!

Beautiful day, I watched a game striding down the first fairway... one guy had hit a great drive up the right... took an age with his Laser, multiple practice swings, then duffed it, 20 yards into the bunker in front of him! :ROFLMAO:

Nice.....but blast it!.....can't see them teeing off. The balls just "appear" on the fairway.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I suppose you think you're funny getting us to watch live golf during English lockdown :mad:

:ROFLMAO:

IanM

Journeyman Pro
Nice.....but blast it!.....can't see them teeing off. The balls just "appear" on the fairway.

The red tees are in view of this, the others are off the the right and back.... just seen a game of ladies tee off. Today was the day to bunk off work!

edit: Oh dear... one of them has lost their ball in the stuff short of the fairway and is running back to the tee!

Ssshank

Visit site

How are you able to see that much detail?

Really poor image on my screen.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
Crystal clear on my laptop. If you haven't been down here you must... there's a walk way left f the fairway along the beach, a super walk...nice beach at low tide too!

ooh, just seen someone walk down 18th.. (perpendicular to the 1st fairway foreground, green is bottom left out of view! Ooops, I better start listening to my call! :) (Always good to use multiple monitors when working!)