golf balls

chipsandegg

Head Pro
Visit site
Ive just subscribed to golf international magazine for a year and got a dozen srixon zstar balls free with my subscription. the mag only comes out once every 2 months but to subscribe it was only about £34 and its the best golf magazine ive read, its really good. :)

Andy

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
34 quid for 6 magazines? thats twice the price of GM, it would need to be the size of the yellow pages and no adverts to be worth that price fella.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If you are losing that many, then cheap lake balls off ebay. Just choose what make you want, what quality you want, and quantity, and go from there.

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Have you got a sports world near you??

You can pick up cheap balls from there.. I think i seen top flights etc for a few quid and you get around 12/15 in a box. Cant go wrong for knocking about with.

chipsandegg

Head Pro
Visit site
34 quid for 6 magazines? thats twice the price of GM, it would need to be the size of the yellow pages and no adverts to be worth that price fella.

Yes it is quite expensive but it is an amazingly well put together magazine, all i was saying was that the free gift of a dozen balls was very good. i think to buy a dozen zstar balls is about £35 and you get them for nothing. im not sure what type off balls the initial poster uses but if he does use Premium balls then he would get,in affect 6 amazing magazines for nothing.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I guess it depends on the OP's level of play and what he's looking for. If he just wants a ball to use most two piece balls come in around £15-20 new (dozen) but if he wants to try and experiment with better quality balls refurb titleist pro v can be picked up for about the same price if not cheaper

Richieb

Medal Winner
Visit site
tesco direct do balls (titleist callaway etc) as lake balls and some other cheap brands.

ebay, but be careful the picture is not always what you get !