TM speed soft ink balls.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
There seems to be a fashion to do madder and madder colour schemes on the ball... I was looking at the Vice balls and they do this kind of speckled design. I'd be worried about that camouflaging it rather than making it stand out??

1710435049133.png

Similar sort of thing to the one Oddsocks has mentioned:
1710435121360.png

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seen them in our pro shop. They look like they will be easily lost in longish grass. Not for me unless I find one.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
There seems to be a fashion to do madder and madder colour schemes on the ball... I was looking at the Vice balls and they do this kind of speckled design. I'd be worried about that camouflaging it rather than making it stand out??

View attachment 52360

View attachment 52361
The Vice ones are not easy to see, even when they land on the fairway…. And worse when they get dirty

Grizzly

Visit site

View attachment 52360

View attachment 52361

Judging by the number of those Vice balls that I've picked up from the rough at Sudbury, I'd say they are really easy to lose in the general area!

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
When you think about the Dazzleships of WW1, they were painted in wild colours and patterns to break up their shape on the horizon and make them more difficult to spot. I wonder if there will be a similar issue with these?

sunshine

Visit site
These look like they have been designed to camouflage into the long grass. Superb marketing tactic to sell more balls.