Gloating golfers

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Can I request that the mods ban all threads from people telling us how much they enjoyed their golf in the coming days? Those of us still working and our cousins in Scotland, Ireland and Wales really don’t want to hear how much you enjoyed playing and what wonderful condition the course was in. We are happy working and wishing, honest☹️

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Can I request that the mods ban all threads from people telling us how much they enjoyed their golf in the coming days? Those of us still working and our cousins in Scotland, Ireland and Wales really don’t want to hear how much you enjoyed playing and what wonderful condition the course was in. We are happy working and wishing, honest☹️
Evenings? Weekends?

D

Deleted member 3432

I'm the opposite of the OP. I like to hear from my mates while they are on the course and I cant make it.

Even better if theres pics and videos.

Anyone brave enough to post a video of their first swing back in action?

Happy to hear about it but certainly don't want to see some of the weird and wonderful actions some people call a 'golf swing' :eek:

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site

Not a chance ?

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Reading the NI executive plan, it seems that once our first phase begins we are allowed to do activities in groups of up to 6 people and not necessarily from the same household. It looks like we could be back to fourballs before England!

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Welsh Courses can reopen on Monday! :)

Lots of "opening shot" videos on Facebook this morning and why not! BUT - keep the rules, keep distanced and keep playing! (new slogan for Boris!) :) And by rules, I mean the Covid variety, for the next couple of months breaches of 15-3/4-3-4/as ameded/decision 116g don't matter! (and no black socks with shorts?) You know the drill!