Gloating golfers

Diamond

Visit site
Just got back from a full round and it was awesome. Weather was perfect, lost 4 balls, parred 2, hit my longest drive ever 229 yards (only got my handicap week before lockdown).
I felt safer today than any exercise I have taken over the last 8 weeks and I didn't put anyone else at risk.

D

Deleted member 21258

Yes please, already had one of my threads locked this week after a couple of people got into a petty squabble about whether a joke was a joke or not

I'm loving all the gloating golfers on this and the other I played threads, its like being teased and who doesn't like being teased and denied :LOL:

Jealous me not, at least I will only have to wait until the weekend to play. #yournotplayingforalotlongerifyouliveinscotland, :p:D

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I'm loving all the gloating golfers on this and the other I played threads, its like being teased and who doesn't like being teased and denied :LOL:

Jealous me not, at least I will only have to wait until the weekend to play. #yournotplayingforalotlongerifyouliveinscotland, :p:D
You would be surprised how many on here don’t like being teased?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just got back from a full round and it was awesome. Weather was perfect, lost 4 balls, parred 2, hit my longest drive ever 229 yards (only got my handicap week before lockdown).
I felt safer today than any exercise I have taken over the last 8 weeks and I didn't put anyone else at risk.

Unless they happened to be lurking in the undergrowth when your "lost balls" arrived there.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I played 9 holes on Wednesday and it felt very strange and almost a bit pointless so for those that can't play yet don't worry, it doesn't really feel like you are missing much.