Gamers

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a g29 wheel and a stand etc and I suck with the wheel, my 12 year is amazing with it, but it takes some real; effort and practice as well as the investment. Too bloody old I am ;)

Jason.H

Visit site
I have a g29 wheel and a stand etc and I suck with the wheel, my 12 year is amazing with it, but it takes some real; effort and practice as well as the investment. Too bloody old I am ;)

I went to my mates to have a go on his, he plays F1 2022. He is pretty amazing at it tbh. Plus he does it with manual shifting and makes it look easy. Really got a sense of speed from it which was great.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Played GT7 in VR2 - while it didn’t blow me away with fidelity (to me VR still doesn’t feel 4K even though it technically is) the immersion factor is high!

You can feel the track elevation changes and corners, the freedom to look around/in the mirrors etc is amazing.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Also tried Call of Duty in Cinema mode in VR, some reviews were positive as it can do 120Hz and a huge (virtual) screen size. It’s OK as a novelty but not much more than that.

Jason.H

Visit site
I have a sim rig arriving today so I can get that built up and await the wheel (direct drive) and pedals which should be here Tuesday.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I tried Cyberpunk 2077 on release and put it away, I am trying again now and it is much improved and I am enjoying it a ot. Also playing Marvel's Midnight SUn which I am also enjoying. Unfortunately I am called back to Modern warfare 2 like a disastrous relationship

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I tried Cyberpunk 2077 on release and put it away, I am trying again now and it is much improved and I am enjoying it a ot. Also playing Marvel's Midnight SUn which I am also enjoying. Unfortunately I am called back to Modern warfare 2 like a disastrous relationship

I just have not clicked with MW2.

I played through the whole of Cyberpunk on the series X on release and had no issues with it, in fact I really enjoyed it.

Midnight Suns has been one of my favourite games of the year. Was hooked from day one and played it through until I had the Platinum on PS5. My combo of my character, Iron Man and Captain America was unbeatable but it is good that you have to use all the characters and have to level them all up.

Jason.H

Visit site
I used to play call of duty in the 2000,s.
World at war I was ranked 30 in the world on singles multiplayer 😂🤣
There was glitches where you could get under the map and shoot from there.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking for advice, I’m new to GT7, got 1.2m points - what car should I get?

I don't think there's one car you should get, imho. I've done the game by building up cars, doing the Menu Book and to get quick credits, look to do the Circuit Experience challenges on each track. There's easy 'money' to be had there.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Depends on what races/challenge you're doing, have you completed the story book thing?
Only done a couple menu books so far. Just was wondering what would be most fun car to get for this price. Understanding that you end up getting a lot more as you progress.