Gamers

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
My mate has temporarily moved into my house as he is his marriage fell apart before Xmas, so needs time away while they sort stuff out, though they have 2 kids so they will take it in turns to live in their house each week, while the other lives away.

Anyway, I thought I'd Google PS5 games that are good 2 player games, and bought a few. "It Takes Two" was well rated, so just blindly bought that amongst others. We stuck it on the other night. The opening scene was a husband and wife arguing as they got out of the car, while their sad daughter looked at them from the upstairs window. The second scene was them at the dinner table, breaking the news to their daughter that they are getting a divorce, with the daughter running to her room and wishing things to be fixed. The game gets going, once the parents are magically turned into her dolls, becoming a bit like Toy Story / Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

During these opening scenes I was think "Ohh my God, what have I done here". I should have put on FIFA23, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Classic or Diablo III.

Mind you, if you are looking for a fun family game, and your in a stable relationship, It Takes Two is quite a fun 2 player game.

It is meant to be a great game, the theme and timing were just a bit off on your side.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
That’s the one, I saw the lads on The First Hour play it a while ago, looked good fun.

Yeah looks decent. Never really tried co-op gaming as not many of my mates are interested.

Wife has shown a little interest since watching The Last of Us so may actuall start her up with It Takes Two as that is meant to be a good way in to gaming.

Swango1980

Visit site
Anyone going to buy the Hogwarts game?
I'm not a Potter fan but I'm hearing great things about this game 🤔
Think I will. Although apparently it's controversial due to JK Rowlings views (which, in essence, she supports womens rights, but some like to dress that up as something else, pardon the pun). Ironically, those telling people not to buy it, are probably going to market the game better than any advertising campaign

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone going to buy the Hogwarts game?
I'm not a Potter fan but I'm hearing great things about this game 🤔
Got it, from what I can see there is a lot of time to do your own thing /explore. A couple of puzzles and side games that we encountered so far were fun. Will update as we progress :)

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Preordered Hogwarts Legacy and played before release and haven't picked up another game to play since. I think it is a very good game and is up there with other great open world games. I just love the wizarding elements, broomstick, fantastic beasts etc etc.

If you like open world games and want to experience being a witch or wizard; I say crack on and get it :)