Gamers

Jason.H

Visit site
Which driving game is best for Nurburgring and UK circuits? I do track days in my car so it would be useful to at least get an idea in advance.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Many games have the Nurburgring (for example Forza Motorsport on the Xbox or Project Cars). There are not many with British tracks other than Silverstone, but Project Cars 3 has a few (Brands Hatch, Caldwell, Oulton Park).

Jason.H

Visit site
Many games have the Nurburgring (for example Forza Motorsport on the Xbox or Project Cars). There are not many with British tracks other than Silverstone, but Project Cars 3 has a few (Brands Hatch, Caldwell, Oulton Park).

I have a ps5 so will do a bit of research. Thanks for your reply👍

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone getting the new EA sports golf game on Friday. Not bought a golf game in years since the original Golf Club but may give it a go. Call me shallow but I like all the bells and whistles in presentaton and gaphics that ocme with an EA game.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone getting the new EA sports golf game on Friday. Not bought a golf game in years since the original Golf Club but may give it a go. Call me shallow but I like all the bells and whistles in presentaton and gaphics that ocme with an EA game.
I got PGA 2k23 for Christmas so I'm not really in the market for another golf game sadly. Otherwise I would have gone for it for nostalgia if nothing else, but there's probably no point me having both. I'll wait for reviews and if everyone says it's miles better than 2k then maybe I'll jump ship.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I have enjoyed some of the EA golf games especially the Masters version with the move controllers but that was quite a while ago, more recently I have been enjoying the 'Everybodies Golf' series on Playstaion, it is just about the fun element.

Jason.H

Visit site

It ha Iona Stephen,s commentating. That’s a plus. 😂

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only just heard about this yesterday.

Watched a 3 minute video which highlights the features.

Career Mode, courses and whatnot sound great.

Game engine and graphics look abysmal. Plus it's not being released for PS4 as far as I can tell :(

Jason.H

Visit site
GT 7 has the Nurb available. Driven it loads of times! Brands Hatch also available.[/QUOTE.

Hoping to have a trip over to the Nurburgring at some point so a bit of practice might help.
I have a terrible memory so such a long track will take some learning 😂

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I played on m8's VR2 and GT7 yesterday, it was absolutely amazing but gave me really bad motion sickness after 15 minutes that lasted for 3 hours.

VVega

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I played on m8's VR2 and GT7 yesterday, it was absolutely amazing but gave me really bad motion sickness after 15 minutes that lasted for 3 hours.
Yes, it can do it. Best to start with shorter periods in the beginning- the brain needs to adjust.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Didn’t Jeremy Clarkson do the Nurburgring in a game and in real with the same Nissan and it was nothing alike?

Finished RDR2 and now need a new game. I liked desperadoes and thought commandos would be equal but it is nothing alike. It just feels weird, not like I remember from 20 years ago on the PC.
S right now I am on a 2nd play through of RDR2, knowing the characters much better right from the beginning.

Jason.H

Visit site
Didn’t Jeremy Clarkson do the Nurburgring in a game and in real with the same Nissan and it was nothing alike?

Finished RDR2 and now need a new game. I liked desperadoes and thought commandos would be equal but it is nothing alike. It just feels weird, not like I remember from 20 years ago on the PC.
S right now I am on a 2nd play through of RDR2, knowing the characters much better right from the beginning.

Yes Clarkson did. He couldn’t do the times in real life and also the elevation changes surprised him. It’s still a good way to learn the track imo.