Galvin Green Forum Opportunity

Jake O'Reilly

GM Staff
www.golf-monthly.co.uk
Hi all,

Those of you who get the mag regularly will be familiar with our 'Tested By You' feature, where we find two readers to test a product over a number of weeks at their home clubs so they can provide some detailed and unbiased feedback on the latest golf gear.

The next one of these we’re doing is with Galvin Green and its waterproofs. The plan is to kit two of you out with a suit in the coming months, which you'll receive in the post. You'll then get to use it over the winter, before meeting us for a game at West Hill GC in the new year so we can gather your feedback and get some photos and video clips of you in the waterproofs.

To be considered for this one you need to be an all-weather golfer who plans to play throughout the winter. We'll also need you to fill out the below details, and email your entry to jake.oreilly@timeinc.com with ‘Galvin Green reader test' as the subject line.

Name
Forum name
Home Club / Location
Handicap
Jacket size
Trouser waist and leg size
How often you play
A sentence on what you look for in golf waterproofs

Entries close on Sunday the 12th of November.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Aaah, this is the thread I meant to reply to, not the Under Armour one!

I can vouch for the effectiveness of Galvin Green gear, and it goes beyond their waterproofing.

I was lucky enough to win a set earlier in the year and since then I've not had to wear them once in anger as heavy rain has been too scared to show its face when I've been on the course.

Oh, and if you need another player for West Hill I might be available.... ;)