MyEG App Feedback

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Would it be against the rules to start your scorecard after you tee off due to connectivity issues? Surely, if you have verbally committed to submitting the round to your playing partners and connectivity is at fault for the registration, you should still be able to submit it?
A couple of times since the PSI has been down in the changing rooms...we asked the Pro to sign us in as soon as it was back up.
He did.
We put the cards in.
The intention is the important thing if the tech isn't working.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
When we have a competition I enter the score through IG instead. Much easier since your competition entry is there, you just click on it and enter the score.
We don't have that option, we are SG App/VMS everything, it's :sick:

My other club is Club V1/HDID everything, the difference in intuitivety & simplicity is stark

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
Would it be against the rules to start your scorecard after you tee off due to connectivity issues? Surely, if you have verbally committed to submitting the round to your playing partners and connectivity is at fault for the registration, you should still be able to submit it?
I have certainly done that when I can't get a signal. If it's against the rules, then I've broken them but I'm OK with it!