funny golf course stories !!!!!!!!!

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Another funny storey(non golf, but Pee related)

Was out on lash with lads from my troop in Exeter. Went into a bar there and my mate went to get the drinks in. He was taking ages so i went to see what was going on. He said the stupid bimbo bar maid was ignoring him and serving all the civvies. So he said here hold this (money) and stand back. He then proceeded tyo get his manhood out and pee all over the bar( how no one noticed is beyond me) I thought what the hell (but like all good marines, they do everythin for a reason)

Eventually the bar maid came to serve him. He mubbled his order and she said 'i cant here you', so he said it again quietly. Then she leaned over(both arms on the bar) and he shouted it at her 6 pints of larger please, o and mind the liquid on the bar, it smells like pee. She then looked at her top and the sleeves were drenched, she thought it was just beer, but he knew it was the sweet sign of revenge. Absolute class, i couldnt stop laughing all night.

Do the forum members consider this kind of story funny? Is this the kind of post we can expect from now on? If so, I'll delete the forum from my favourites and stop reading it. Maybe I'm just a sad old b******! :D

Slaighty

Club Champion
Visit site
Benny, how can you justify using the c-word on a golf forum? Totally wrong. And what word would you use for this person that 99% would call a tramp?

toonarmy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Benny, how can you justify using the c-word on a golf forum? Totally wrong. And what word would you use for this person that 99% would call a tramp?

If he lives in Scarborough, it would explain why he's a bit touchy about the T-word...

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
A tramp? You shouldn't call someone a tramp, its as bad as saying N*gger or P*ki. And if I hadn't starred them two words out people wouldve been even more offended than they are. A [****] tramp, what year do you think this is man?

Benny

Are you from another planet or even america. This is a British forum and normal "English" usage of words apply. Whether I found the described incident amusing or not, the use of the word "tramp" is not abusive - just a description of a way of life . Gentleman of the road is another phrase. See Wikepedia definition below.

Your use however of other words, starred out or not, to try to make some irrelevant point (coupled with a later post where you used a totally unacceptable word) show you in a true light.

Tramp
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In British English usage a Tramp is a long term homeless person who travels from place to place as an itinerant vagrant, traditionally walking or hiking all year round. They often left chalk signs on houses or at various points along their traditional routes. They also developed a slang language of their own.

While some tramps may do odd jobs from time to time, unlike other temporarily homeless people they do not seek out regular work and support themselves by other means such as begging or scavenging. This is in contrast to:

hobos who travel from place to place (often by catching rides on freight trains) looking for work.
schnorrers, who travel from city to city begging. “Schnorrer” is a Yiddish term.
bum, a stationary homeless person who does not work, and who begs or steals for a living in one place
Both terms, "tramp" and "hobo" (and the distinction between them), were in common use between the 1880s and the 1940s, and were not limited to the Great Depression.

Like "hobo" and "bum", the word "tramp" is considered somewhat vulgar in American English usage, having been subsumed in more polite contexts by words such as "homeless person" or "vagrant". In colloquial American English, the word "tramp" can also mean a sexually promiscuous female or even prostitute.

It remains relatively more common in current British English, but has also been somewhat replaced with "homeless person". Tramps used to be known in England and Wales as 'gentlemen of the road'

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Benny, I asked you in a PM to change the C word because this is an open forum where new ladies and junior members join weekly and I think your choice of word was out of bounds. I didn't have a pop at you, in fact I thanked you for changing the post.

If the contenet of this forum degenerated into one expletive after another it would then have to be censored before being put on the site which would take away the real time discusion we enjoy at this moment. If you consider the added cost to GM of having someone reading every thread asnd post before making it live they would probably shut it down.

Andy