First post

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hello forummers, I've decided to take the plunge after looking in since before last Christmas. Reading all the banter before and after the Scotland & England meet, and now the Royal Ascot day makes me wish I had joined sooner.

I've been playing this wonderful game for about 10 years and play at Hassocks Golf Club in East Sussex, just north of Brighton. Handicap of 25.... if I could just improve on consistency, (i'm told I have all the shots). Even being the wrong side of 50 and not being able to practice very much,(due to work commitments),I'm looking for improvements this summer!!

Anyway I'd like to wish all a really fine day tomorrow at Royal Ascot.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Welcome.

I think there is a growing south coast community so you'll be able to get a game with plenty of forum members. Enjoy the forum now you've stepped into the light.

I'm like you. I have all the shots but I don't know what order they will appear in.

geejayboy28

Club Champion
Visit site
Greetings and welcome to The Forum,

As far as the 50's are concerned. I am 55 and have played more in the last two years than I had in the previous twenty five.................and im having the time of my life

Enjoy yourself

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
And thanks again, again you guys!

NeilyB, I've played Pedham Place a few times and think it's a good course, just have to keep out of the long rough!!!

Golfmmad.