Golfing buddies East Sussex

TeeRev

Visit site
@TeeRev , are you still able to accommodate two golfers on Wednesday 19th June, it's 3hrs+ from me so hopefully will be there by 1230,
i was going to post today to ask if you were still coming as I can book tee times for the 19th from this Weds at 7.00 am. At the moment the day is pretty clear apart from four dormys at 9.37 and two more at 1.37, I can play at any time so would you like me to book a tee at 12.30 or a little later?

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
1230 is ok, subject to the M25, will be leaving the midlands around 830, so 4 hours should be plenty of time to get down there, Thank you very much

TeeRev

Visit site
1230 is ok, subject to the M25, will be leaving the midlands around 830, so 4 hours should be plenty of time to get down there, Thank you very much
We have now got 12.22 and 12.30 tee times booked at Blatch on Weds 19th June and have two spare spaces if anyone else heading for Cooden would like to join us.
The address is Seaford Golf Club, 111 Firle Road, Seaford East Sussex BN25 2JD, if you need directions please let me know, look forward to seeing you there.

TeeRev

Visit site
Looking forward to the golf, but not the journey, although I have managed to talk my son into driving, @TeeRev I've sent you a PM
Hi Robert, For some strange internetty reason that I don't understand my reply to your pm has bounced back, my number is 07764 578648 if you need directions or are delayed. It sounds like you're playing a lot of golf this week, my friend John and I will be in my buggy, are you okay to walk or would you like me to book you a buggy to save your legs for Eastbourne Downs which is quite a tough walk.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
happy to walk, you can't usually take buggies where my ball finishes, :D:D

I've made a note of your number if you wish to remove it from the above post.

Now leaving the midlands at 0730, so should be with you in plenty of time

thanks once again

TeeRev

Visit site
happy to walk, you can't usually take buggies where my ball finishes, :D:D

I've made a note of your number if you wish to remove it from the above post.

Now leaving the midlands at 0730, so should be with you in plenty of time

thanks once again
Whatever time you leave the M25 will be awful but that will give you an easier run.
I'll be there from around 10.30-11.00 cos I need the practice.
Call me when you arrive and we'll probably have time for a coffee, we might even be able to get off a little earlier as there are a couple of tee times free at 12.07 and 12.15 before my gang of mates at 12.22.