FAO london club 17th Feb

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Weather looks ace guys, cant wait! All I have to do is find some form and try and get a good score.

What time are you guys aiming to get there?

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cant be worse than me today mate. Getting a new 2 thumb putter grip put on tomorrow to try and sort out my putting.

welshjim22

Head Pro
Visit site
On the range yesterday i actually recorded my shots for two clubs 10 balls each best case two shanks two hooks three slices and three straight. Oh by the way hybrid clubs don't fly too well when you throw them and it is embarassing too ask everyone to stop while you collect the club.

rob2

Head Pro
Visit site
I feel your pain Jim, this game is a b*****d at times.

I am sure it will all click on Tuesday mate (at least that it what I am telling myself)

Rob

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sorry, being an idiot. Just looked at the website and were only allowed to play the International. Just looked at the course, looks fun

rob2

Head Pro
Visit site
I will definately bring plenty of balls, especially for the 12th hole!!!

HTL, I hear you have a tidy game? Didn't I read that you went round 15 over par the other week? I would kill for that at the moment :)

Rob

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't get your hopes up mate, played like a right plonker today! gave up scoring after the 5th, I was 9 over! got a quadruple bogey on a short par 4.

I called today to see if they sold trolleys as my ankle is giving me some pain and I dont want to carry tomorrow, they dont, so I will have to rent one. Just a heads up if anyone is bringing and electric trolleys, they are not allowed at the moment.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Going to look into them mate, just going with a rental trolley tomorrow as I have pulled my calf muscles by walking funny today.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its old age mate, all down hill from here :)

Just downloaded the GPS for tomorrow, polished my shoes, cant be arsed to clean my clubs but the thought is there. Cant wait guys. I will be in my patriotic red tomorrow if you want to find me on the range.